Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahooo

Dec17Rd

Registered Users (C)
Finally long saga is over.

My and my wife cases are approved today. This site provided us courage to wait this long. Thank you for all of you.

Just yesterday I have signed the petition also.

Here are my details.

RD: Dec 17, 2001
ND: Some date in Dec, 2001
1st EAD & AP: Jan 10, 2002
2nd EAD & AP: Jan XX, 2003
Changed Employer in Feb 2003. From Rapidigm to other company.
( Rapidigm has been so helpful)
I haven't informed about employer change to INS.)
Along with Employer changed my address too.
Submitted AR-11 in Feb 2003.
Another impartant thing to notice is my attorney was Rapidigm immigration services and I should change attorney but I haven't chosen any.
Some notices were going to Rapidigm office and they were hepful and sending them to me though I am not with them.
RFE issued on May 2003.
RFE is for three months pay stubs and employment letter.
Without mentioning about AC21, I just sent the pay stubs and employment letter from my new employer.
2nd FP notice received in Aug 2003.
2nd FP done on scheduled date, i.e Sept 3rd, 2003.
Applied for 3rd EAD & AP in Sep 2003.
3rd AP approved in Nov 2003.
Went to Boston local office to get my iEAD on Dec 28, 2003.
Got it on the same day valid till Aug 2004.
Sent letter to Senator, Barbara Mikulski in Jan 2004.
Got reply from her office after a week saying that my finger print results have reached CIS on Sep 28 and my application has been sent to adjudicator.
RFE generated on my 3rd EAD on Jan 24, 2004.
RFE was "Since I have EAD which is valid till August 2004, why did I apply for EAD?".
Sent an emai to immigration.reply@dhs.gov on Feb 2nd 2004.
Replied to RFE on Feb 9, 2004.

FINALLY ITS APPROVED TODAY FEB 10th, 2004.

My strong feeling is Senator Inquiry has made this happen.

Dec17Rd

Dec17Rd

Congrats and Good luck.

just curious since you mentioned that you went to Boston Office
for IEAD (so i am guess you reside in Mass) why did you send letter to Barbara Mikulski since she is not from Mass.

can you post letter you sent to senator here??

hmd

Goodluck!!!!!!!!

Very interesting RFE!!!!!! Is CIS not aware about their own backlog in EAD processing!!!!!!

thanks guys.

Hmd,
I am actually Maryland resident since Feb 2003. I knew from this forum member experiences that Baltimore office is not giving same day iEADs so I took risk and flew to Boston to get my iEAD and it was smooth in Boston.

Edison,
You r right. They are so stupid and don't know about thier backlog and generated that stupid RFE on my EAD.

Whats_in_name, I have updated rupnet with userid 'prasad'.

Thanks for all your support.

I recomend

everyone with RD's before Jan 2002 contact your respective senators on your cases. I have strong feeling (99.9%) that they touched my file just after congressional inquiry.

The letter I sent is simple in plain english.

In her website there is a form called Immigration Privacy form.
You have to fill it up and attach along with your letter.

In my letter I just wrote like this.

"Dear Madam,

I, xxx have filed my I-485, Application for Adjustment of status with Vermont center in December 2001, receipt number is EAC-02-072-505XX. It is still pending with the service center though the official processing date is Jan 31st, 2002.
My wife, xxx also filed on the same date and her receipt number is EAC-02-072-505XX.
Can you please inquire about our applications' status.

Thank you.

attachments: Copies of I-485 receipt notices
"

Please help regarding the IEAD.

We live in CT and we have filed the renewal of EAD 75 days before the current EAD expires.

In hartford i have heard from this forum that they give after 104 days, which really scares me, one month without the job, my employer will fire me if i wont show up for work for one month thats crazy.

Can we go to Boston for IEAD as its the District office for CT.
and I also have heard that Boston Office gived the IEAD even before 90 days, is it true?

I really appreciate your response.
Thanks.
Hardika.