xyz2375, GCDust2all, did you get your approval notice in mail yet?

I haven't got mine yet. Have you? I contacted my lawyer on Tuesday after I saw my case status and she said that she might receive it this week or next. She said on average it takes 7 to 14 days to get the actual approval notice. I hope we all really got approved and there is no glitch in the on-line case status sytem.

My company already got the approval notice for I140. I haven't heard anything from my attorney yet. I haven't received the copy of I485 approval notice either. I guess we just need to be a little patient.

Please keep updated.

Hi,
Today I just got my I-140/485 approval email...

Could anyone give me some info about how to make a stamping appointment through infopass? how to access infopass?

Thanks in advance!

Keep us updated if you receive the approval notice in mail.

https://infopass.uscis.gov/info_en.php

Choose Make Appointment, on the next page, choose
"You have received an approval letter or Form I-797C from the Service Center or local office instructing you to come into the office for alien identification card processing / passport stamp."

Not Received Approval Notices in the mail yet . My lawyer has not received anything either .

Will they send the I-140 approval notice directly to the employer ? In my case my company uses a 3 rd party law firm to do all the filing . So will my company get the I-140 notice or the Law firm ?

Company and lawyer will each get I1-40 approval notice. YOu and lawyer will both get I485 notice.

I got the approval email on Oct 6th and got the courtesy copy of the 485s on act 12th, I think 11th was a holiday.

xyz2375,

When did you get your approval email? I got the email a week ago, but haven't received the approval notice by mail yet.

Thanks

We received the I-485 approval notices in the mail on 10/30 .
Anyone have any experiance with getting passport stamping
in Hartford , CT ?