X-Ray RFE (medical)

sfmars

Registered Users (C)
When USCIS sends medical RFE, they include old (original) form I-693 for civil surgeon.

If original form needs to be included in the responce to RFE, or just fresh/new X-Ray result needs to be sent ?

Our civil surgeon used new I-693 form and completed only X-Ray section, and I am afraid that civil surgeon did not include returned (original form with full set of tests).

I am worried if USCIS keeps copy of old form and requires only to see X-Ray results or everyting including original form plus X-Ray needs to be included ?

If someone can tell me about medical RFE responce experience ?

Hi,
is this for your wife? Even my wife case has an RFE yet to recieve the details...not sure whata abt....

Sorry...I dont have an answer for your que, you would have followed the same procedure for you and your wife, right? How come you have an RFE on your wife application alone?

And how long it took for you to recieve the details, from the LUD?

Thanks!

Hi,
is this for your wife? Even my wife case has an RFE yet to recieve the details...not sure whata abt....

Sorry...I dont have an answer for your que, you would have followed the same procedure for you and your wife, right? How come you have an RFE on your wife application alone?

And how long it took for you to recieve the details, from the LUD?

Thanks!

RFE is for my wife

Because my civil surgeon is idiot .... her TB-skin reaction was 6mm and normal procedure is to do X-Ray after that, but he just wrote treatment is not required.

My daughter and I did have reaction for TB-skin test.

it takes 5 business days to have RFE delivered to your lawyer's office if you filled G-28 form.

RFE is for my wife

Because my civil surgeon is idiot .... her TB-skin reaction was 6mm and normal procedure is to do X-Ray after that, but he just wrote treatment is not required.

it takes 5 business days to have RFE delivered to your lawyer's office if you filled G-28 form.

Thanks for your response. What's form G-28? Do we have file to recieve the RFE details?

QUOTE=sfmars;1910030]RFE is for my wife

it takes 5 business days to have RFE delivered to your lawyer's office if you filled G-28 form.[/QUOTE]

Hi Sfmars,
can you please let me know, how long it took for you recieve the RFE from the LUD or email from USCIS?

Its been two weeks now, and i have not recieve any details. We are traveling next week, attorney mentioned its a good idea to respond to the RFE before we leave. Little nervous bcos we have only 5 working days before it travel :confused:

Please let me know.

Thanks!

QUOTE=sfmars;1910030]RFE is for my wife

[QUOTEMy daughter and I did have reaction for TB-skin test.

Hi Sfmars,
can you please let me know, how long it took for you recieve the RFE from the LUD or email from USCIS?

Its been two weeks now, and i have not recieve any details. We are traveling next week, attorney mentioned its a good idea to respond to the RFE before we leave. Little nervous bcos we have only 5 working days before it travel :confused:

Please let me know.

Thanks!

As I said before it took me 5 business days, on may 7th I got e-mail for my wife RFE (actually I checked it online first to see one).

Exactly on may 14th I asked lawyer if they got one or not, she confirmed by the end of day.

If I were you I would reschedule your trip !!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: