Wyoming SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was filed in october end

Hi Guys,

Today, i saw this thread for the first time.
My labor was filed in RIR from wyoming on oct 30, 2003.
My state was cleared on nov 6th.
But, I have not heard anything after that.
I think my company might have got it and might not be telling me.
Have people whose labor waere filed in october, november have got their labors approved or there are poeple in the same boat.

Thanks,
Def.

spoken to denver federal

Hi All,

I had spoken to labor federal dept in denver on Jan 20th. At that time, they told me that right now, they are processing cases of January. They have already processed cases received in november and december. They also said that your company might have got some response by now. If not, then can write in and they will send them response.

Thanks,
Def.

Feb. WY SESA

Has anyone who applied from WY in the last month or so gotten approvals?
Any idea how long it's taking at the WY SESA these days??

Also, does WY SESA notify the employer when the application moves to Denver regional?

qr

Re: Feb. WY SESA

Originally posted by quietrioter
Has anyone who applied from WY in the last month or so gotten approvals?
Any idea how long it's taking at the WY SESA these days??

Also, does WY SESA notify the employer when the application moves to Denver regional?

qr

Mine was applied in mid Jan. Haven't heard from the lawyer, but did check with Jesse@denver last week and she told they just finished a bunch of Jan. cases.

Does any one know how long it takes to move from SESA to DOL ?

Hey Guys,

My case moved from SESA (Wyoming) to DOL in about 2 weeks. Things might have slowed down since. Mine was applied mid Nov. My company has still not received official confirmation of approval from DOL. So, I am waiting as well.

Hope this gives you an idea of what to expect.

Sachin

Can any one provide me some leads?

Hi there,

I am a peoplesoft technical consultant working for a client in chicago. I am looking for a company to transfer my Visa(and the present contract) on to a reliable company which has office in Wyoming or some other state where the LC process is fast.

I really appriciate if any of you can provide me the leads to the company.

Was unsuccessful twice in LC approval in the past because of the employers in ability to show their legitimate business in the places where they filled my labour and now i don't have much time left on my H1, so i got to act very quickly.

Thanks

Same problem

i work for a small company. it has a registered headqurters in delaware (one room office, no staff). they run all the paychecks from delaware. i filed my labor from delaware. With the recent developments at philly dol, am i in trouble. i have only two months left in my six years. appled for seventh year extension. Thier working office is in New jersey. With my non-rir eb3 case moved to dol in july 2003 , i am expecting some response to my case only after entering seventh year. So i am really at crossroads, unable to decide on any soultion.. any advices.. please ...

My Labor was filed from wyoming in January 2004, but have'nt yet heard from my Company; even for the State part.

Did anyone u know of got his state/federal approved from Wyoming?
Is anyone else in a similar situation?

Originally posted by Textual
My Labor was filed from wyoming in January 2004, but have'nt yet heard from my Company; even for the State part.

Did anyone u know of got his state/federal approved from Wyoming?
Is anyone else in a similar situation?

Looks like we are in the same boat. Mine was mid. Jan and I would assume it is with the DOL. Please post when you get the approval. I'll do the same.

Is Denver AVM working for anyone?

Have you guys called the Denver AVM to see if your cases have moved to the regional level??Any luck with that number?

Denver AVM

Denver AVM does not work very consistently, but last month I did check with one of the Denver staff and was told that they had completed cases received in Jan-2004 and was asked to check back during the 2nd week of March for cases filed in Jan-2004 at SESA.

Is there anyone who has got an approval for a case filed in Jan-2004 at SESA ?

I did call the denver # a few days back, but Since I do not have the Case #, I cannot be sure if my case has moved to Denver.

Did any of you get notified by your employer that ure case has moved to Denver?

I think there is an option to enter your employer phone number to check if the case has reached the regional center..once you get the AVM number to work , that is.

My Labor was filed from wyoming in January 2004, but have'nt yet heard from my Compan

Mine was also filled in january. I talked to my company and they told me probably I would get some information in april. Hope it works.

Wyoming Labour

My state labour was approved on 14th Feb ... any idea how long itz gonna take for Federal ?
Website says Jan-2004 ..anyone whose cases was approved in Jan or Feb ??

Re: Wyoming Labour

Originally posted by mastmastana
My state labour was approved on 14th Feb ... any idea how long itz gonna take for Federal ?
Website says Jan-2004 ..anyone whose cases was approved in Jan or Feb ??

Please let us know the date of SESA filing and how you got to know of the approval ?

Looking for an employer in Wyoming

Hello every one. I am new to this thread.

I Had trouble in my labor in Delware and wasted 2 years there. Just in last stage of H1B.
I am interested applying my labor from Wyoming or other faster processing areas. I am looking for reasonable employer, IT consulitng companies with office setup etc...in Wyoming area.

Any help and leads in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Good Luck to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.