Wyoming SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

neha72

Registered Users (C)
Wyoming SESA / Denver DOL Tracker

Let us start tracking labor applications in Wyoming. Mine was recently submitted in early Nov.
Has anyone whose application have been approved and reached Denver DOL been certified?

PLease share ur timelines.

I was also submitted to Wyoming on 17th Nov 2003. No news yet from my lawyers...

If anyone was also submitted to Wyoming during that time period and has been submitted to Federal (Denver), please post and let all others know about the timelines.

Thanks,
Sachin

Any updates?

neha72, sachinsoni:

Any updates from Wyoming. I haven't heared anything as of today.

Thanks,

Nope, nothing on my end yet. I was told by my lawyers that they lost around 15 days because of the Thanksgiving holidays. Otherwise, state takes around 2 weeks and about 2 months for federal.

But, no news yet, so still waiting.....

guys,

Today I came to know that my application is forwarded to Denver DOL last week of November.
Let me know Updates from your end..

thanks,

Moved to Denver.. Federal

Hi All,

I got to know from my company that my labor has cleared state and has gone to Dever for Federal clearance on 30th Nov 2003.

Good luck to all.

Sachin

I am trying to reach Denver AVM at 303 844 1674. It keeps ringing for ever. I also complained about it to jessy @ 303 844 1575. Any body has luck?

I-140

Can anybody please tell me time to get EAD and I-140 for Wyoming (after 1st stage)

What service centre is for Wyoming.

Cheeers

I gather some of the labour applications are being transfered from Denver Regional office(Federal) to Dallas (which is late by an year). Do you guys have any info ?

Congrats wygcguy !!!

What is the AVM number?
And what information you have to enter to get the status.

Hey wygcguy,

What information do I need to enter after the number. I am trying to call the number and it says 1 for Alien Certification and 2 for LCA. SO, what do I need to dial.

Also, how will the AVM recognise my specific case. I did not get any case number from my lawyers. Can you please guide (walk me through) me how to check the status just like you did.

Thanks,
Sachin

Status
Not open for further replies.