wudan ** A P P R O V E D ** on June25th (WAC 01 299)

wudan!! based on your details I assume that

you would go to SJC for stamping....and I think SJC accepts courtesy copy for stamping......In the courtesy copy, you can see list of docs you need to carry for stamping....In additions to that you need to take your original AP and EAD if you'd applied for one.....
Good luck

wudan!! based on your details I assume that

you would go to SJC for stamping....and I think SJC accepts courtesy copy for stamping......In the courtesy copy, you can see list of docs you need to carry for stamping....In additions to that you need to take your original AP and EAD if you\'d applied for one..... Good luck

thanks milli....question

do they take your EAD and AP?
you probably did your stamping already.
did you get your social security card updated after stamping?
Is it necessary?

thanks milli....question

do they take your EAD and AP? you probably did your stamping already. did you get your social security card updated after stamping? Is it necessary?

yes, they do take your original AP and EAD card if you have one as anyways they are no longer valid....

I have not changed my SSN yet......my understanding is we have to go to an SSN office and get the wordings "Valid for work only with INS authorization" removed from the card...........

No%20Title.

yes, they do take your original AP and EAD card if you have one as anyways they are no longer valid.... I have not changed my SSN yet......my understanding is we have to go to an SSN office and get the wordings "Valid for work only with INS authorization" removed from the card...........

RFE submittal to Approval time ?

What is the average time currently between the submittal of RFE\'s & getting approved ? Thanks.