• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Wrong Filled DS-230(Where Can I Download Original One)

ewokra

Registered Users (C)
Hi all.I was filling the documents which KCC sent me.I made a mistake and try to download original one from(travel.state.gov/pdf/DS-0230.pdf)(i am not allowed give link to other sites) and they are basicly asking the same questions.but, question numbers are different.for original one asks at 33th question "have you applied for ssn before" this question comes at 43th on the new one.is there a link that i can download the original one.thanks.

by the way i couldn t dicede yet.Should i go with aos or cp.my case number is 2010EU0002099X.My case number is going to be current on april or may.

thanks again bye.

It doesn't matter! Both forms are ok. Now for CP or AOS I don;t know what's better...my CP btw was really easy!

Hi ewokra..Did you talk to the lawyer? What did he/she say? I send my documents to KCC and chose CP..The lawyer which I spoke to said it will be fine if I do AOS.But when I talked to my friends which had the same process before..they said they were regreted that they didn't do CP..They said it was so stressful for them to do AOS because of the time limit..In the end they got their green cards..But they said CP will be more expensive for me..They also added that it would be easier and faster ..And I will have a chance to see my family..So I don't think the plane ticket will be for Cp only..also a holiday with my parents..The lawyer also added if something goes wrong we can solve it here but we cant solve it from your country..This is a risk I know..But I also think that if there is a problem about my situation , the same problem will aslo occur here if I do it with AOS..So I think if you chose AOS, the time limit is a problem..If you chose CP, a problem can be a problem:) I feel like if I do it in my country everything will be easier and quicker.. Here you have to wait for every step you have to take..It is stressful for me..I don't know you..

For the documents..It doesn't matter..Load it from travel.gov.com..That will be fine..