wrong COUNTRY OF ORIGIN listed on green card !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nazi blood speaks again!

For the folks who do not understand German - here is one line from our Nazi gorf - who was too upset about kraut(and you will know why!):

Ich muss dir sagen, dass du dich in der Tat wie einer aus der dritten Welt ausdrueckst.

Translates to:
I must say to you that you express yourself indeed like one from the third world.

Keep it up gorf - you have Nazi blood - you can only be a vampire.

Jahrki,

Using the term "nazi" randomly weakens its meaning. Sorry that you are ashamed of where you come from. It's not a shame to come from a poor country. Dude, be proud of your national origin!

Many people on this forum avoid bringing up their nationality. Why?
Of course, you are not obligated to disclose where you come from. It's sad, however, that people are reluctant to mention their nationality because of name-callers (or bigots) like Jahrki.

I think you, Jahrki, are " ein ewig gestriger"
:)

Thanks JoeF. I knew about A word - I thought it would be the reason - but I was surprised that no one ever mentioned it. In my country A word is taken in anthropological context. Some of the symbols attached to the same are taken in ritualistic context. So there is not a no-no against A word in usage either.

I first realised the complexity behind A word when I was in Europe in late 90s. Frankly, before that I had absolutely no idea.

I am sure Pork Chop did overstep on A word and that it was bad humor.

Last edited by a moderator:
niladri30 said:
We have a moderator?
I was complaining about spam to moderators (when you see some of them is on-line) I guess they are just waiting the spam to die out. Go to your User CP and put the spammer names on your ignore list. It helps - at least you don't have to see the content of those messages.

stonewall said:
I was complaining about spam to moderators (when you see some of them is on-line) I guess they are just waiting the spam to die out. Go to your User CP and put the spammer names on your ignore list. It helps - at least you don't have to see the content of those messages.

Excellent idea. I am considering putting JohnKerry on ignore list.

----------------------------
Vote Bush '04

Indian History !

Some Facts:
More than 70% of Indians belong to the so called Arya group. Some Historians believe that they might have migrated from Central Asia, Southern Russia or from South-East Europe during 1500B.C. However some historians believe that Aryans were the original inhabitants of India and from here they migrated to other places in the world. They argue that if Aryans did migrate from other places to India then why is there no reference to those places in their books. 'Arya' is a linguistic term indicating a speech / language group of Indo-European and not an ethnic term. In Sanskrit (Original Indian Language), the word 'Arya' means 'a noble man'. Swastika is a revered religious symbol used by most Indians. The word took a dirty meaning when Hitler used it as his tool to spread racial hatred.

Sai-2367, thanks for the info. I know very little about indian culture and customs.

Joef, you try to appear objective by concealing your ethnic origin. Go and take a shower and wash off your politically correct grime. You claim to be a EU citizen but are too ashamed to tell people where you come from. You strike me as a person in exile who doesn't belong anywhere! Ich glaube du kommst aus dem Wald!

People resent that you claim to know everything. You claim to know German better than I -- you jackass!

You claim to know more about Indian culture than people who grew up in India. Give me a break you arragonant freak! People picked up on your anti semitism earlier, so maybe do some soul-searching.

Europe is better off without you. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
aha, gorf - i am on to you!

thought you could hide it?

"gorf" is "frog" in reverse - which as everyone knows refers to the french, just like kraut means germans.

you insult the french people! how dare you??!!

Pork Chop said:
thought you could hide it?

"gorf" is "frog" in reverse - which as everyone knows refers to the french, just like kraut means germans.

you insult the french people! how dare you??!!
Yeah how were you left out? :D

porki and jahrki, you old camel herders make me laugh :)

Wait, by looking at your comments I think jahrki & porki, are probably the same person.

Got ya!

Gorf,

Ich glaube viele menschen hier kommen aus dem Wald!
Nein! Ich meine dich nicht. :D

Ich meine unsere.. ahem!... kinder...

gorf said:
porki and jahrki, you old camel herders make me laugh :)
there you go again, calling me porki... it's mr. chop to you.

why do you hate the french so much?
gorf said:
Wait, by looking at your comments I think jahrki & porki, are probably the same person.

Got ya!
wrong. jharki is a completely different voice in my head - nothing to do with me.
Jharkhandi said:
Yeah how were you left out? :D
i went off my medication.

PorkChop and Jharki boy. Stop being the idiot savants of this board. No one is interested in listening to your stupid tirades. Talk immigration, or shut it.

------------------------
Spirit of USA Personal Responsibility, Opportunity, Equality.

PorkChop...
Great suggestion. But, for an idiot who thinks he is a savant, we might just have a candidate, what? :)

niladri30 said:
PorkChop...
Great suggestion. But, for an idiot who thinks he is a savant, we might just have a candidate, what? :)

niladri my "facts dont matter" bud.. Focus on immigration pls. We are here to discuss immigration and do not need people like you discussing other things.

------------------------

niladri30 said:
PorkChop...
couldn't agree with you more! we have a hands-down, absolute shoe-in, candidate. and, looks like he knows it, too, betraying, thus, some rudimentary thought processes.
p.s. love your disclaimer. if i am not mistaken, it is purbi, a.k.a. bhojpuri?

Pork Chop said:
couldn't agree with you more! we have a hands-down, absolute shoe-in, candidate. and, looks like he knows it, too, betraying, thus, some rudimentary thought processes.

I challenge any member of this board to explain what PorkChop is saying there. A person who cannot write clearly, is not thinking clearly.

Porky boy... wait until we put some gravy on you, and eat you. Pork, Its whats for dinner.

------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.