Written decision mailed

SubbaReddy

Registered Users (C)
Hi, friends,

What does "written decision has been mailed" mean? Is it an RFE?

I appreciate your guess..
My details:
PD:3/00
ND:2/01
FP:4/01
"Written decision has been maild" date: 02/04/02

Written decision on AVM means \'Petition denied, but you still have right to appeal..\' That\'s a po

No Title

I did not receive the paper yet:

My details are:

PD:3/00
ND:2/01
FP:4/01
"Written decision has been maild" date: 02/04/02
LIN 01-109...

The problem is your priority date

Subba reddy,

Sorry to hear about your denial. If i understanf correctly, your PD is March 2000 and you filed your January 2001. However, according to the visa bulletin, your PD was not current. You check visa bulletin on this site upto nov 2000.

http://www.immigration.com/newsletter/2001-01.html

Once again is your PD based on the LC right.

I am no lawyer but I feel all you have do refile your I485.

Hope this is helpful

Rajashenoy

5th_ is right.

I have seen cases like these kind of AVM on I-140 forum. Not on 485 so far. Are you sure you punched in the correct LIN#?

I think your PD was not current

Hi S.Reddy
Don\'t worry. When there is a problem, there is always a solution. I have found on this board the denial cases only if they have any problems with their papers. A few posts on this board regarding \'Denial\' wre related to their filing date (or RD/ND for 485). Those people who filed I-485 before their PD become current, got the denial notice directly. I blame those people for filing the applications with out gaining proper knowledge (or keeping away from chat boards like this) or hiring the cheap attorny. Try to ask yourself, do you fit in any of above catagories? Don\'t feel bad but it may be your mistake that resulted in denial.
Any way keep yourself cool. If your denial is beacuase you filed your 485 before your PD became current, then you can file a new I-485 and start the process again. I don\'t know who your attorny is but get advise from a good attorny.

AJJU

No Title

Yes my PD is based on NIW. And my PD is current when i filed I485. I have to see the papers yet. Thanks for all of you responding to my issue.

No Title

The PDs are posted on Jan 9 2001, at that time the PD is April 2000. I filed I-485 on Jan 19, 2001. That means mine is current when i filed. I do not know exactly what does "written decision mailed" mean. I did not heir lawyer. I did on my own from beginning I-140. I filed every thing necessary for I-485. I received EAD also. We are four in the family. me, my wife, and two sons. For all of them it says the same message.

No Title

My PD is current when I filed I-485. Mine is EB2, NIW. I did on my own beginning from I-140. I followed always this board. I have to wait and see what the paper says....Thank you for your help.

No Title

My details:

PD: 3/00
ND: 2/01
FP: 4/01
EB2, NIW
Written decision mailed date: 02/04/02
LIN: 01-109-XXXXX
Thanks

I guess your PD was not current

The PDs are always posted for the next month. For example, the post on Jan. 9, 2001 was for Feb. 2001. The cut-off date for Jan. 2001 was Jan. 2000 and the one for Feb. 2001 was Apr. 2000.

If your PD was after Jan. 2000 and before Apr. 2000, you had to wait until Feb. 2001 to submit your application. Otherwise, you would almost surely get a denial. I know someone\'s PD became current on 04/01/2001. However, her application\'s RD was 03/30/2001. She got a denial after about 10 months of wait. (She was with CSC, not NSC.)

Nervous

Your best bet might be re-submit your 485 application

Sorry, I didn\'t get your details when I replied to your previous message. Please also tell us what your RD is.

I think you should get your application ready now. As soon as you know it is a denial for sure, re-submit your new 485 application so you won\'t waste any more time. After that, you could try to save your old case. I have no idea how you could do that. You could try to contact the INS to tell them that you misunderstood the PD posts. You could also try to contact your local senators and congressmen to see if they could help.

I think people here need more details from you. I assume you are still in your H1-B status although you applied for your EAD card. Please make sure that you\'re still in status or at least make sure that the gap of being out of status is minimal.

Good luck!

Nervous