Wow, NSC is processing Mar 07 case according to new processing time table (Jun 15)

wow how cool is that!!

also 131/765 is stuck in 2006!!!!
so i may get my 485 approved earlier than 131/765???????

any thoughts gurus??

our I 485 RDs are nothing but the dates on which our 485 got transferred to NSC.
The RDs you see on 485 notices do not count. Its bascially the date when the case was transfferred to NSC.

In my case my transfer date (which would be my RD) is : 02/14/2007

What a thriller going on..Moive "INS the JackAss"

More and more I read posts...more and more amusement we are getting...poor guys from 2001,2002 were busting their butts...and now...this news of working 2007 cases...what a joke...it has become...enjoy this movie folks...it is getting interesting as day passes by...:D

All, if you notice that the date for 765 has moved back from Feb 07 to Dec 06, while the 485 dates have jumped ahead by 3-4 months and we are also expecting another half a million cases to be filed for AOS in July, so what's in for us , retrogression or the dream, gotta wait

My analysis friends: Drawing the chronology from Visa Bulletin, what is happening is – USCIS fears that in current I-485 approval trend, they will not be able to exhaust all the visa nos for 06-07 by September end (end of year for USCIS). In my mind the approvals will come thick and fast in next few months (while in parallel they get more I-485 application) in order to meet/exhaust all the visa no. available and not to waste any visa’s unutilized – as it does not add on to next year and just expires.

My analysis friends: Drawing the chronology from Visa Bulletin, what is happening is – USCIS fears that in current I-485 approval trend, they will not be able to exhaust all the visa nos for 06-07 by September end (end of year for USCIS). In my mind the approvals will come thick and fast in next few months (while in parallel they get more I-485 application) in order to meet/exhaust all the visa no. available and not to waste any visa’s unutilized – as it does not add on to next year and just expires.

That is a plausible explanation. I do not think it is a mistake. Processing times for other centers also have moved forward.

It becomes more scary as days pass by. All I wish is something good happens out of this and we all get out of this Azkaban as soon as possible.

How did you find this out?

our I 485 RDs are nothing but the dates on which our 485 got transferred to NSC.
The RDs you see on 485 notices do not count. Its bascially the date when the case was transfferred to NSC.

In my case my transfer date (which would be my RD) is : 02/14/2007

I was suspicious that something like this may happen. It's completely unfair.

My PD is Jan, 2002 and RD is Aug, 2004. My case was transferred from CSC to NSC in Feb, 2007 and so I now have to wait for NSC to approve all the cases with RD till Feb, 2007 before they will review my case.

This just sucks............

I am not sure if anyone has noticed the I-140 dates for TSC, they have moved back from October 2006 to August 2003, there is no explanation for this, within a month why the dates have moved back by years.

I was suspicious that something like this may happen. It's completely unfair.

My PD is Jan, 2002 and RD is Aug, 2004. My case was transferred from CSC to NSC in Feb, 2007 and so I now have to wait for NSC to approve all the cases with RD till Feb, 2007 before they will review my case.

This just sucks............

Don't panic. I don't think they are processing based on Transfer dates. This would be unfair to all, whose cases were transferred. We didn't opt for transfer, it was USCIS decision to do that. This is all random game, some winners and some losers. :D

I called there 1-800... to get a service request based on the new dates and the lady was so nice but she mentioned that Mar 2nd 2007 is a misake and they are going to correct that soon on thier web sites.

Don't panic. I don't think they are processing based on Transfer dates. This would be unfair to all, whose cases were transferred. We didn't opt for transfer, it was USCIS decision to do that. This is all random game, some winners and some losers. :D

at the same time, i dont think we have ever seen any transferred cases approved. all the approved cases seem to be directly filed cases with Nebraska. hope someone can prove me wrong!

endless4gc is right.

all these cases are NSC only and not from CSC transfered. so looks like we, CSC transfered got screwed. my PD is July 01 and I saw approvals coming for 2002, 2003 cases of NSC. last week one of my friend called me he got it. his PD was 2002 and his 485 was NSC based only. so looks like they are giving preferences to NSC and not transfered cases though its much much old......

its total injustice to CSC transfered cases I see from couple of weeks of approvals......

dice12
EB3
PD July01
03/03/07 transfered from CSC to NSC

endless4gc is right.

all these cases are NSC only and not from CSC transfered. so looks like we, CSC transfered got screwed. my PD is July 01 and I saw approvals coming for 2002, 2003 cases of NSC. last week one of my friend called me he got it. his PD was 2002 and his 485 was NSC based only. so looks like they are giving preferences to NSC and not transfered cases though its much much old......

its total injustice to CSC transfered cases I see from couple of weeks of approvals......

dice12
EB3
PD July01
03/03/07 transfered from CSC to NSC

I completely agree. More over California Service center was a big disaster with labor applications too. While other states were taking few months, most of us here in California got stuck with Labor for a long long time.
Boy it looks like a curse to have filed from CSC. Or may be they are thinking, if u want to enjoy good weather u pay it by all means :(

at the same time, i dont think we have ever seen any transferred cases approved. all the approved cases seem to be directly filed cases with Nebraska. hope someone can prove me wrong!
btw, it is not like all original NSC cases are being approved either ....
We just saw a few approvals (10 or 12) today -- before that it was all quiet @NSC.

So even original NSC cases are getting screwed (except for the 10 or 15 cases !!!)