Wow..!!!. It is my Turn now. Yes it is approved

Ramacsu

Registered Users (C)
To all,

I checked my case in AVM and it is approved on 7/3/01.

EB3 - India
PD : May 99
FP : 9th March 2001
RFE Issued : 24th April 2001 for Company letter.
RFE Recevied : 18th MAy 2001 AVM updated for receipt
EAD : One EAD renewal applied and pending in INS.
Approved Date: 3rd July 2001.

Waiting for the Approval notice.

I am requesting all the fellow people here to wait for your turn. Finally everybody will get the same news which I have heared just now. Finally i am free and the way INS is going looks like they want to give freedom to all the people here and teach a lesson for all the consulting companies.

Thanks for Rajiv Kanna for providing wonderful site. Thanks myladoor. Please update my info since I dont have any id.

Thank you for every one here.

What is the next step now. I live in NJ area. As soon as I receive the papers I can go to NEwark office and get the passport stamped. What are all the documents needed for this?

Regards

No Title

Do we get the receipt notice from the lawyer for the approval of I-485 or INS directly mail a copy to us?

I would like to know who gets the original copy from INS?

What is the normal procedure? I have not received any receipt so far.

What are the documents required to go to PP stamping?

Regards

No Title

Anybody can help me for the above q pl?

Also, I live in a county where Cherry Hill serves that county. Should I still go to NEwark or Cherry Hill?

Please let me know what the experts think.

Regards

No Title

Congratulations,

INS mails a courtesy copy to you and the original I-485 approval is sent to your lawyer. I collected the original from the lawyer and went for stamping with the originals.

I read on this board that a few got their pp stamped with the courtsey copy. I received my courtsey copy more than 2 weeks back but my spouse\'s has not come in even today. I am assuming it might have been lost in mail. Thank God atleast my lawyer received both mine and my spouse\'s originals!!!

No Title

Hello,

Thank you for your posting. Only the courtesy copy or any other documents/photos etc we need to carry?

Thanks

No Title

I took the following with me:
1.Lawyer\'s copy of I-485 approval forms (originals)
2. All I-94 cards (in passport and those attached to H1-B renewal forms).
3. All EADs and APs
4. passport (ofcourse)
5. 2 INS Style pictures

No Title

A quick q?

I\'ve seen so many posts about PP stamping where guys have taken all the required documents with them. You and others usually wrote ALL I-94 CARDS. I was wondering, how many I-94\'s you guys have/had. I thought you should have only one card at a time (as previous card is always taken by Airlines).

Any Comments?

Thanks

No Title

Thats a good question. I think we may have two I-94 records in hand possible.

Suppose if you enter United States on 20th April 2001 and also if you are in H1. They will give you I-94 record till the validity of H1 period. In the mean time the person did not go out of USA. After the expiry, when you reneue the H1 you will get another fresh I-94 record with the new H1 period.

In my case I entered the USA after getting married on I sep 1998 and at that I got I-94 record till 31st Dec 1998. After that I renew the H1 once more and got new I-94 record with the validity of 31 Dec 2000. So, I am holding two I-94 records with me.

Regards