Wow, a great relief !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sivam

Registered Users (C)
My case and my wife case approved. I got emails today.

RD 06/10/2002
ND 06/26/2002
FP2 05/26/2004
ND 07/01/2004

Thanks to Rajiv Khanna for providing this great platform to share our information and ideas. This is really a great great web site for us.

Thanks for all people who are sharing info on this site and providing great anlaysis and sharing their valuable ideas. My kudos to all of you, the great people :) :) :)

sivam said:

RD 06/10/2002
ND 06/26/2002
FP2 05/26/2004
ND 07/01/2004

Thanks to Rajiv Khanna for providing this great platform to share our information and ideas. This is really a great great web site for us.

Thanks for all people who are sharing info on this site and providing great anlaysis and sharing their valuable ideas. My kudos to all of you, the great people :) :) :)

Sivam, Congratulation. :) Did you get any RFE?

No Rfe

With god grace I didn't get any RFE.

I was in the same address since I file my Labor.

I changed the employer after 180 days.

My attorney strongly adviced me not to file AC21 unless USCIS asks for EVL.

I took lot of pain to keep my address the same as I started travelling for job for long one year.

Thank you !!!

thank you

vcorcl, ssk007 and honeyhappy thank you for your wishes.
I Wish your cases get approval very soon !!!!! :)

Conrats Sivam

Sivam ,

Congrats !! U got a great gift to celebrate over long weekend.

Question - Do you think a change of address will cause delay? Why did u go thru so much pain to keep address same?

I am really concerned since I have moved and have provided change of address after I-485 but before 2nd FP. Do u think my approval could get delayed? or is it immaterial now that 2nd FP is done and updated. :confused:

Please reply :)

-lucky65

sivam said:

RD 06/10/2002
ND 06/26/2002
FP2 05/26/2004
ND 07/01/2004

sivam,

Congrats

lucky65

Thank you for your posting.
I didn't change the address as local transfers were more common when I took that decision.

As you had your 2nd FP after changing the address, I believe you are fine.

I wish you will get the approval very soon !!!

Last edited by a moderator: