Worst Immigration Doctor According to Sparupal

Thanks for the Message.
I would like to caution everyone, so that they will not fall into
the hands of, this type of cheap Medical Practioners. They are a shame to Medical Profession. These idiot's play with the lives
of GC applicants just for mere 200 bucks. To my surprise that idiot was also an immigrant from Korea.:eek:

These NGUYENs are Vietnamise. Nguyen last name idiots are the most worst fellows in the world.

Next give them 1 cent for free. They lick anything.

sparupal

Could you post your experience (or how you came to know about him) in the forum please so that people know what he does.
Thanks

about the INS doctor

After I received my Medical forms(I-693). I asked some of
my friends regardgin the INS doctor. They told me that
they searched on INS website and choosed a doctor.
I tried couple of other doctors initially , they gave me the appointment date after 2 to 3 weeks. This idiot doesn't have any patients except INS immigrants. He was just sitting there and looking for the immigrants,Like a pick-pocketer at a bus-stand or a railway station.
I searched on the web and found this idiot . This idiot was just 6 miles from residence.
He told me that He is also immigrant and is from Korea who came here in 1973.
When I was arguing that he should need to correct the form I-693
he was insisting on Immunizations.He was insisting me that INS may ask for imminzations at any time and it is to better have to them again.
I refered one more friend also. If he also gets the same RFE we
are going to sue that sucker.

If you have other questions please let me know:eek:

share the experience...

If anyone has similar kind of experience , Please share with us under this thread. I am planning to Complaint to INS about this idiot.
Is there a better way to complaint against these idiots???
I strongly believe that there are some other idiot's also like this sucker.