Worst Desi comapnies ..list them

No Title

I happen to know this cmpny , whats up with it, I thought it was a good company !! maybe wrong info, can u detail ur experince please.

No Title

Guys,
Could you pl. specify the location along with the company name. Is International Software Solutions, Princeton, NJ based co ?

Thanks.
BJR.

No Title

Instead of listing bad desi companies (\'cause all of them are bad)
we should list bad LAWYERS so people could be aware before they file their case.

No Title

If we have to list bad companies , I realized almost all desi run
bodyshoppers would be lifelong members in that list .

I can name a few Raj Consultants , GCI , Tej COnsultants all NJ based
, reducing salary after they arrive from India and no pay in bench.

Why not name good ones (atleast the list will be short ).

Any one from H1BJobs.com , milleniumsoft ? As they just keep 10% of the rate , seems like a win win situation .
Another good one I heard is Intelligroup .

Thanks

No Title

H1BJobs.com is another freaking company their original name is Computer enterprises based in Pittsburgh. They dumped so many consultants from India.

No Title

Not only the desi even Gora companies are bad some times worst. I have had experience with Comsys formarly metamor and CDI.
If you are processing your GC, Best thing to do is to stick to a fulltime job. If I were to do it over this is what I would do.

No Title

ISN is working closely with several H-1B workers who are being exploited by their employers. In some cases we\'ve been successful in either negotiating on behalf of the H-1B worker resulting in the employer paying full wages, or achieved the same result with the help of the media. We\'re also in touch with the INS and the DOL to launch an investigation on several employers who are violating the law.

If you are a consultant in the H-1B status and are "on the bench" either because your project was terminated or because you haven\'t been placed on a project so far for any reason, your employer still has the legal obligation to pay you. Of course, if the employer chooses to terminate you, you need to be paid the expenses to go back to your country.

If you want to report such violations of the law by your employer, please contact us with a short, clear summary of the _facts_, and put the word EXPLOITATION in the subject line. You\'ll need to go on the record and wethat your employer will be forced to pay your back wages, your return ticket back to your country, and perhaps face other legal penalties. On the flip side, you must be willing to accept the possible consequence of being required to
leave the country if your employer terminates you unless you can find
another job with an H-1B transfer.

Immigrants\' Support Network
http://www.ISN.org

No Title

Does anyone know about a company by name HTC Inc. The full name I think is Hi-Tech Consultant\'s Inc. How is this company? Why do Indian companies ask for SS# over the phone. No other American company asks for it.

BIT-TECH Bangalore

Hi,
Does any know abt this company ? Do they have direct clients in US ?
I have an offer with them for $65K. Are they just body shoppers ?

Thanks in advance

No Title

aur koi kaam dhandha nahi hai kya. Lets start with another one : "The most useless person who came to US"

This is immigration site not a company rating site.