Worry about the TN application

I am a Canadian citizen. with 2 years experience in software developer role
Had a Bachelor of Mathematics (3 years general) degree at Ryerson University (Canada).
And I had a Master of Science in Computer Science (online) at Purdue university (US).

Question:
1.Am I going to apply the "computer system analyst" or another (such as "engineer") under the job categories?
2.Since I only had 3 years bachelor degree. After googling a lot, I am worried about 3-years bachelor degree is not meet the TN visa requirement.
3.What if I only bring the Master degree (diploma and transcript) to rainbow bridge for the TN visa appointment?
4.Does the bachelor degree will be the problem in the future (if I want to apply green card, following the path of TN->H1B->Green Card) ?

Three Bachelor's degree from Canada should be fine. A masters in computer science degree will helpful. You should try with original Transcripts and degree

Three Bachelor's degree from Canada should be fine. A masters in computer science degree will helpful. You should try with original Transcripts and degree
Thank you for your input.
Three years - Bachelor degree from Canadian University is fine ?
I am still concerned about that because I heard many people got rejected, and the officer told them their degree is 3 years, it need to be 4 years

TN regs accepts a Cdn bach. degree without question as to equivalence. It is foreign degrees that are not protected. Thwere will be no worries going forward on H1-B, but that is not required for GC.

Getting back to your original post, you are not an engineer, so you can't get an engineering TN job. You can get a Math TN. You might get a CSA, but it would be upto the border officer.

You need to bring BOTH your degrees to have any shout at CSA.

TN regs accepts a Cdn bach. degree without question as to equivalence. It is foreign degrees that are not protected. Thwere will be no worries going forward on H1-B, but that is not required for GC.

Getting back to your original post, you are not an engineer, so you can't get an engineering TN job. You can get a Math TN. You might get a CSA, but it would be upto the border officer.

You need to bring BOTH your degrees to have any shout at CSA.
Thank you for your insight. Hence, for my case,
Just want to confirm. my 3 years Bachelor degree is OK for TN-visa minimum requirement ? (not sure if it is the 4 year bachelor degree)

Re-read what I wrote: A Cdn bach degree is always eligible for use towards a TN without the need for equivalence evaluation. That is part of the treaty agreement.