worried about my EAD

ana2004

Registered Users (C)
It's 4 weekes since I called the USCIS to update my mailing address and I didn't receive my card back, since it was returned because they didn't find my address.I'm getting worried about it.
Anyone please advise.
Thanks in advance

ana2004 said:
It's 4 weekes since I called the USCIS to update my mailing address and I didn't receive my card back, since it was returned because they didn't find my address.I'm getting worried about it.
Anyone please advise.
Thanks in advance

I am just curios, Have u submitted change of address form with U.S Postal Service when you moved ?

nsbv said:
I am just curios, Have u submitted change of address form with U.S Postal Service when you moved ?

Hi NSBV,

I just called the USCIS and updated my mailing address, because they sent my card to my physical address .I use a PO BOX for my correspondence.

unitednations said:
My wife got stuck in the same situation. It took almost two months to get the uscis to send it back out. This was after we called them twice and even sent them a letter.

Frustrating part is that if an ead has been approved but not received, they will not issue a temporary card. I was told we would have to apply for a new one (stupid rule but what isn't stupid about uscis rules)

Make sure your mailbox has your last name on it. Post office does not forward this mail and if your name is not on the mailbox they will not deliver it to you. We learned this the hard way.

Hi UNITEDNATIONS,
Thanks for your reply.
I'll hope that I receive my card back soon.
Good Luck to you and your Family

Hi All,
I have a question/concern regarding :change of address", we have moved to a new place and during this process our EAD/AP documents were sent to
the old address and it was too late by the time we informed USCIS of our address change.
When I called them, they have said that it will take aound 30 days for them to have it "re-delivered" and its almost 2 weeks now. My question is..is this the info to wait 30 days is correct? Or there is any other procedure to follow ?

Thanks,
Vjy

you should get itb

you should get your EAD cards no matter if they sent it to old address.

change of address forwarding service remain there for a year. so if you have changed ur address with in a year you will be forwarded to your new address.

GivemeGeeCee said:

change of address forwarding service remain there for a year. so if you have changed ur address with in a year you will be forwarded to your new address.

I wish it was like that..this is the message I get on my EAD application status
"On July 19, 2004, the card or document we had mailed to the applicant was returned by the post office because they could not deliver it. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283"

Vijay

GivemeGeeCee said:

Post office does not Forward USCIS Mails. So if you have not updated your address on pending applications with USCIS you won't receive any correspondence regarding your applications.