world is mine....feels like it

Congrats American Gujju... Are u there to respond to this

HI AJ.,

Hearty congratulations to you and your family for obtaining ur GC.

I am kind of confused with your message about Salary. My salary in Labor is more than what i am getting now. I asked my company and they said GC is for Future job and they will not question on this.

THey gave a employment letter saying that they will employ me as xxxx for $xxxx upon completion of processing.

But you are saying.., ur lawyer thinks otherwise.. I am kind of scared tooo. Coz i am having my interview tomorrow. I was very confident that they wont question on this..

NOW i have some butterflies flying in my stomach.

I thought i have alll the documents to support my case.

Your information really scares us, coz most of the people are in the same boat as me. For all the EB2-RIR cases, companies put more salary in the Labor..

Is ur lawyer really knows everything????

ANyhow... sitting tight till tomorrow..

Last edited by a moderator:
american Gujju
My salary is very less in 2001. Do you think its going to be a problem?. Most of the time i was on the bench.
But i do have all 4 yrs w2 forms and remaining yrs i do have more salary than labour(except 2001)
Do u think its big problem?. I am very very scared abt this. Need suggestions from gurus...

Thanks,
Gcsept18

those with less salary than labor application.
please dont worry, she checked my initial and current salary, and also asked my current salary, but you guys dont worry about it.
it is not a big issue, they will not make a big deal out of this.
i am sure they will ignor it.
good luck to all of you.
zxmd

Talked to lawyer about it

I talked to my lawyer about salary lower than indicated on labor. He told me don't worry about it as long as company will pay you according labor certificate once you get GC. You current salary is for H1B. It is temporary job compare to permanent job once you get GC.

thanks to all of you guys for wishing us.
trust me everybody is going to get approval, it may take little more time................but finally u will get it.
god is with us so enjoy waiting for gc.
zxmd