working with Mike Honda's office - need some help - Kashmir/anyone else?

kuldeepc

Registered Users (C)
working with Mike Honda's office - Need little help
I am working with Mike Honda's office and with Zoe Lofgren's washington office.

I need the following three documents. Kashmir or anyone else who has them, please provide them to me.
1. Letter Ana Eshoo wrote to CSC director. I think it was on one of these threads but am not able to track it down. I do need the fax copy of the original letter. I will send my fax number once i know who has it.
2. The link to thread where we have information on Don N. (CSC Director) recent statement on reduction of backlog.
3. The letter Diane Feinsteing recently wrote to CSC Director. If there was one. Or was it that she wrote to Kashmir only?

Please provide this as it will help motivate the above two offices to take some action.

Thanks,

Originally posted by kuldeepc
working with Mike Honda's office - Need little help
I am working with Mike Honda's office and with Zoe Lofgren's washington office.

I need the following three documents. Kashmir or anyone else who has them, please provide them to me.
1. Letter Ana Eshoo wrote to CSC director. I think it was on one of these threads but am not able to track it down. I do need the fax copy of the original letter. I will send my fax number once i know who has it.
2. The link to thread where we have information on Don N. (CSC Director) recent statement on reduction of backlog.
3. The letter Diane Feinsteing recently wrote to CSC Director. If there was one. Or was it that she wrote to Kashmir only?

Please provide this as it will help motivate the above two offices to take some action.
Thanks,
Hi, kuldeepc;

1. You will receive it soon.
Also, you can find a text at Project Ocean thread.

2. As askgc's link shows,
those statements were told by a representative from CSC at AILA liaison meeting.
I don't think Don Neufeld said anything.
(He is coward and totaly powerless.)

3. I don't think Dianne Feinstein wrote to Don Neufeld.
I think her letter to me was a standard one.

Here is Barbara Boxer's letter to me.
She wrote to Mr. Tim Haugh, Acting Director of Congressional Relations, but I have not received a response from him yet.
-kashmir

I visited Mike Honda's office two weeks ago. His staff declined to help me. Their position was that my petetion was filed by my employer and they should come and talk to us and since I am the beneficiary so they can not talk with me. The problem is that my employer is Headquartered outside of California and they dont fall under District 12.
The other Congressmen dont have such restrictions as the employer can only ask them to querry.

Hi, BCIS_sux;

1) Did you ask to help your individual case rather than general EB I-485 backlog isssue that kuldeepc and I are currently working ?

If it's our general EB I-485 backlog issue, his office should accept it.

2) Did you claim about I-485 or I-140 ?

If it's I-485, you are an applicant,
even if your employer paid fees.

3) Which staff told you ?

We're currently working with his office,
so she/he must be educated.

Thanks,
-kashmir
Originally posted by BCIS_sux
I visited Mike Honda's office two weeks ago. His staff declined to help me. Their position was that my petetion was filed by my employer and they should come and talk to us and since I am the beneficiary so they can not talk with me. The problem is that my employer is Headquartered outside of California and they dont fall under District 12.
The other Congressmen dont have such restrictions as the employer can only ask them to querry.

Hi BCIS_sux,
For dist 12th you need to call Congressman Tom Lantos' office (650) 342-0300. I've spoken to couple of people there and they seem to be co-operative. That's a different story I came to know yesterday that I belong to dist 14th since congress website is not updated. My city now comes under Anna Eshoo as of yr 2000.

If you've already sent your fax, petition and is about general back log of I-485, I'm sure they'd be aware of it since some of us here have already visited the congress man's office.

Kashmir,
It is an I-485 case and I went to ask about my case since my case was filed prior to the current JIT report dates.
I spoke with the receptionist and then she called someone from inside who appeared to be in real hurry to go out for a break.
Have you had a chance to meet with Mike Honda/his staff? Who is right contact there.

My case has been transferred to the local SJ office so hopefully, they have a better working relationship with the local office.

san_gcwait,
I appologize for the typo, I fall under the 15th congressional dist.

Hi, BCIS_sux;
> It is an I-485 case and I went to ask about my case since my case was filed prior to the current JIT report dates.

So, Mike Honda's office should definitely support you case.

> I spoke with the receptionist and then she called someone from inside who appeared to be in real hurry to go out for a break.

It might be a reason.

> Have you had a chance to meet with Mike Honda/his staff? Who is right contact there.

I met Clea, receptionist, when I visited his office.
But unfortunately, I don't belong to his district, so I have not met other staffs.
I think several people know the right person.

> My case has been transferred to the local SJ office so hopefully, they have a better working relationship with the local office.

I hope so.
Good luck,
-kashmir

The immigration case worker in Mike Honda's district office is
Bernadette Arellano. Ask to see her for your case follow-up.

As I posted at Project Ocean thread,
Anna Eshoo sent me a letter enclosing Don Neufeld's letter.
Don Neufeld wrote it on 12/22/2003 and Anna Eshoo's office received it on 1/6/2004.

You may hear something from Mike Honda's office soon.

Originally posted by kashmir
As I posted at Project Ocean thread,
Anna Eshoo sent me a letter enclosing Don Neufeld's letter.
Don Neufeld wrote it on 12/22/2003 and Anna Eshoo's office received it on 1/6/2004.

You may hear something from Mike Honda's office soon.
Hi, kuldeepc,
Have you received the same kind of Don Neufeld's letter through Mike Honda's office ?
-kashmir