Working with H4

gurpreet.saini

I am an employee of TCS India currently on H1B Visa at San Diego. I will get married in the next year. My employer will get my wife's H4 Visa stamped. Since H4 Visa holders cant work here in US but i want my wife to be working here please suggest me if theres some way out.

Thanks

I am an employee of TCS India currently on H1B Visa at San Diego.

I will get married in the next year.

My employer will get my wife's H4 Visa stamped.
--------------------Oye KakKey Employer dont get H4 visa for your wife. your wife will get H4 visa stamp from US consulate in India based on your H1 status.
Since H4 Visa holders cant work here in US but i want my wife to be working here please suggest me if theres some way out.
-------------------H4 holder cant work in US. what is her education, EXP?
Thanks
------------------------

I meant that my employer will get the Visa stamped for her on its own expenses ..

She is working with a software firm in india .. Exp is 2 yrs .. Education is MCA ..

I meant that my employer will get the Visa stamped for her on its own expenses ..

She is working with a software firm in india .. Exp is 2 yrs .. Education is MCA ..
--------------------where she is working? Chennai, Banglore, Bombay, Pune or Delhi?

Kakka Gurpreet Singh Saini jio Employer may be paying Fee for her H4 visa stamp; employer will NOT and cannot get her H4 visa stamped from consulate. She has to apply for her H4 visa with US consulate based on your H1 status and H1 approval notice and it is up to US consulate to give visa stamp or not.

If she is MCA and 2 year exp and if she can find US employer who is ready to file H1 for her in April and if her H1 gets approved then she can come to US on H1 visa and can start working after October 2009.
If she comes to US on H4 visa before April 2009 then if she finds any US employer in US who is ready to file H1 for her then she can file Change of status from H4 to H1 in US and once COS is approved she can work on H1 in October 2009. Please remember at this time DOL and USCIS may not approve H1 for US employer who violated H1rule/regulation in past or did not pay to H1 holder or kept them on Bench or table. She should find genuine employer.

Good Luck!!!

Kakka Gurpreet Singh Saini jio Employer may be paying Fee for her H4 visa stamp; employer will NOT and cannot get her H4 visa stamped from consulate. She has to apply for her H4 visa with US consulate based on your H1 status and H1 approval notice and it is up to US consulate to give visa stamp or not.

If she is MCA and 2 year exp and if she can find US employer who is ready to file H1 for her in April and if her H1 gets approved then she can come to US on H1 visa and can start working after October 2009.
If she comes to US on H4 visa before April 2009 then if she finds any US employer in US who is ready to file H1 for her then she can file Change of status from H4 to H1 in US and once COS is approved she can work on H1 in October 2009. Please remember at this time DOL and USCIS may not approve H1 for US employer who violated H1rule/regulation in past or did not pay to H1 holder or kept them on Bench or table. She should find genuine employer.

Good Luck!!!

Ginnu you are absoltely right.

Gurpreet, there is no other ways unless your wife has an approved H1 B.