Working abroad while on Parole (AP)

immiusa86

Hi
I was recently laid off 6 months ago. I received my EAD and AP(advanced parole), under NIW, completed biometrics three years ago, It has been tough time in finding a job for me, I am thinking of applying in european and canadian companies, the problem is AP and AOS(Adjustment status),

My questions are
I plan to keep my family is in US and I prefer to work outside US until I get job in US.
1. Can I able to maintain my AOS by working outside US,?
2. I would like to visit often US using AP? Can I apply additional APs while old AP is in unexpired so that I do not have to wait until they approve?
3.Do I get into trouble for my green card by working overseas?
Could you please some one throw me your suggestions and ideas.
Thanks
Raja

1. You can try, as long as your AP is valid.
2. You cannot use an AP that was approved while you were out of the country. In order to use an AP to reenter the US, you must have it approved before you depart the US. Yes, you can try to apply for a new one while the old one is still unexpired, but there is a strong possibility that the new one will be valid for dates that overlap with the old one, so you won't get a full additional year.
3. Probably not if you don't have your green card yet (and as long as you have valid AP). Once you do get your green card though, you must maintain residence in the US per USCIS rules.