Work on EAD and travel on H4 ?

Ead/ap/h4

Based on the original question asked...
EAD and AP go hand in hand. If H4 uses EAD he/she has to use AP to come back when travelling..!! now again I emphasize the word " USE" not APPLY. (this is very accurate info..)

Now what happens if I-485 is denied. The question is do you fall back on H4 status provided your spouse has H1 or you have to leave the country!!

Lawyers say you have to leave the country...
Any person who has faced this situation...!!

kemiomo / Johnny and other folks,

Thanks for all ur opinions. Let us agree one thing here. This is a general forum where everyone contributes and try to help each other. GC is a painful and lengthy process and gives lot of frustration.:eek: Some times we vent out this frustration here. :mad: But make sure we don't hurt each other's feelings. We are all from different parts of world and want to live together in this adopted country. Let us make this stay joyful. :)

Let us argue, discuss and have different opinions. That is good for community. It gives lot of news ideas and alternatives. It is up to individual to analyze correctly according to his condition and act.

Also from my experience, never ever assume that your LAWYER is always correct. I know some lawyers are so bad that I feel some times I am better on GC matters. Anyways, just keep learning from others.

Have fun and take it easy. :cool: GC is "G"oing to "C"ome one day , anyway.:D

thanks, guys. Update me if you come across solid "practical" experience of using EAD/H4 combination.

Just to recap, this is about EAD/H4 combination when primary is still on H1. H1/EAD is a different case all together.

take it easy and have fun.

thanks, guys. Update me if you come across solid "practical" experience of using EAD/H4 combination.

Just to recap, this is about EAD/H4 combination when primary is still on H1. H1/EAD is a different case all together.

take it easy and have fun.

I will suggest you call at least 3 different attorneys. If you want to find cheap and good attorneys who can answer your questions in less than an hour, call a few in Texas. Otherwise, call several attorneys from around the US to get information. It's better to spend some money and be sure your spouse won't be able to get back to the US. If you think you have a good case (I485), then you shouldn't worry about your case being denied.