Woohoo.....!!

Ajith

Registered Users (C)
Add one more to the growing approval list, and this time its me :)

Two applications - me and my wife approved on 12/24. My automatic status check program( written in Java, I'm a Java fanatic :cool: ) paged my cell phone yesterday at 8PM.

PD October 99
ND Sept 2001 (SRC01280XXXX)
FP April 2003
Third EAD on, Second AP on.
Changed jobs, moved to a different state. No RFE.

I'm now eagerly waiting for the letter and the stamping...

Good luck to all!

Wow!

Congrats!
I have seen many Dec 2001 cases approved this week. I am kind excited. Go! Go! TSC!

Enjoy your new life, Ajith!

Re: Wow!

This one I think is Sep 2001 case. SRC 01 280

Originally posted by yl8401
Congrats!
I have seen many Dec 2001 cases approved this week. I am kind excited. Go! Go! TSC!

Enjoy your new life, Ajith!

Yes, you are right. I guess I was too excited to see new approvals. Oh well, It is getting there anyway.

No letter yet .... %#%##$^%#

Guys, I still haven't received the approval letter. I changed my address more than an year ago and I did receive the new EAD at my current address which means UCIS has the right address on file(?)

I called the UCIS 800 number and updated my address again. Apparently they cannot tell you what address is on your file for security reasons but they can update it for you :rolleyes: Sounds sort of funny. The service rep told me that the 14 days message that shows up on the approval page is only valid if you haven't changed your address. Make it 30+ days if your address has changed.... not sure if he made this up on the spot or if this is really true.

I also contacted my attorney( from old company ) and asked her to forward the approval letter to me in case UCIS sends it to her:mad:

What can I do in the meantime? Can I still make an appointment for the stamping? Is the approval letter a must for the stamping? It feels like "now you see it now you don't" - its been approved, but not yet :( I hope I dont' have to travel on emergency during this "half-heaven" status.

Inefficiency, thy name is UCIS :p