• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Won DV 2010 but never got a NL through my mailing Adress

Ruchi33

Registered Users (C)
Hello house,
Please i need your valuable but concised advice on how to handle my concerns.
Am a winner of DV 2010 lottery but never got any NL sent to my mailing address.I checked the results of the DV 2010 online and saw that i won,however i immediately sent an email to KCC and i was furnished with the required forms which i filled and returned through Courier services and receipt was acknowledged.
Now my concern is;how do i get my second NL notifying me of my interview date and other norms since all NL previously sent to my mailing Address did not reach me as my Case No is 2010AF00010xxx.
Am worried as case numbers close to mine are alreadly been processed for November cutoffs.
I have sent mails to KCC to know when my interview can be scheduled but they declined furnishing me that.So what is the best way to know when am sheduled?? Pls HELP...........

Last edited by a moderator:
toi tu es francais.....dont worry...even if you skip a month during which your number is current,you ll have priority for an interview as soon as your case is scheduled(8 to 10 weeks after you sent back the forms)

You may have a problem with your mailing address? KCC after processing your documents should be able to give you an interview date. I would call/email them again, check details they have on file and enquire possible date for interview. Good luck

Hello house,
Please i need your valuable but concised advice on how to handle my concerns.
Am a winner of DV 2010 lottery but never got any NL sent to my mailing address.I checked the results of the DV 2010 online and saw that i won,however i immediately sent an email to KCC and i was furnished with the required forms which i filled and returned through Courier services and receipt was acknowledged.
Now my concern is;how do i get my second NL notifying me of my interview date and other norms since all NL previously sent to my mailing Address did not reach me as my Case No is 2010AF00010xxx.
Am worried as case numbers close to mine are alreadly been processed for November cutoffs.
I have sent mails to KCC to know when my interview can be scheduled but they declined furnishing me that.So what is the best way to know when am sheduled?? Pls HELP...........

Get their tel No. and call them to know your situation. Best of Luck