WOM is no longer a solution

Not a good thing --

I was thinking of filing WOM since I got the response from FBI for my FOIPA.

It came back with No records found.

USCIS has been trying to fix this issue of WOM...

I think it's USCIS's futile attempt at stopping folks from filing WOM!

For citizenship cases, they tried to force immigration officers to - not to invite for interview until the namecheck cleared...they passed a USCIS Memo for it...but one can see the Citizenship forum...still continues...

When a court tells USCIS - to offer a verdict on the case within 60days....THEY HAVE TO DO IT!

USCIS can pass whatever internal memos they want.....unless they take on the courts themselves and tell them - they have no jurisdiction ...USCIS can't do shit! USCIS can make themselves feel happy by distributing these memos...

But, certainly it's trying to stall the WOM efforts.......but a memo won't DO!
It's the courts.....that they need to fight against!

For citizenship cases, they tried to force immigration officers to - not to invite for interview until the namecheck cleared...they passed a USCIS Memo for it...but one can see the Citizenship forum...still continues...

When a court tells USCIS - to offer a verdict on the case within 60days....THEY HAVE TO DO IT!

USCIS can pass whatever internal memos they want.....unless they take on the courts themselves and tell them - they have no jurisdiction ...USCIS can't do shit! USCIS can make themselves feel happy by distributing these memos...

Well said. USCIS still have to follow the court order.

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know a good litigation law firm who specializes in WOM in the Washington DC area? Please let me know through this forum or through a private message.

Many thanks

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know a good litigation law firm who specializes in WOM in the Washington DC area? Please let me know through this forum or through a private message.

Many thanks

did u send letters to white house or first layd or someone? when and did u hear anyhting so far?

That’s right. They just try to stop more and more WOM. But, they have to respond to the court regardless of what strategy they update.

did u send letters to white house or first layd or someone? when and did u hear anyhting so far?

I sent letters to the First Lady, FBI, USCIS in the last few weeks. No response yet. I also sent letters to Congresswoman and Senator. Congresswoman and Senator indicated they are iniating inquiries.

It takes 3+ months for a response from the first lady. Have patience buddy.

I sent letters to the First Lady, FBI, USCIS in the last few weeks. No response yet. I also sent letters to Congresswoman and Senator. Congresswoman and Senator indicated they are iniating inquiries.

Can you guys point me to a format letter for the first lady. I contacted senator here in North Carolina -- No response from her.

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Many thanks

You must have received the required information already. If you need more attorney information -- you can create a PACER account and search for WOM cases that have been closed in your region. These have the law firm information also in there.

I think you still can sue FBI. Right? Even USCIS not willing to urge FBI. But the court order can still make FBI do the right thing on time.

The long time rumor just became a fact.
USCIS will not expedite the FBI name check because of WOM litigation anymore.
http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=21700
Which brings many of us back to square one. No solution, no hope, no help.
I am fed up with all this crap. One more month and I am filing for Canada and Australia...

I think you still can sue FBI. Right? Even USCIS not willing to urge FBI. But the court order can still make FBI do the right thing on time.

No, I cannot. There is no case - unlike USCIS, FBI does not have any indicated time line associated with processing of the name checks, nor it has established any pattern.

so, what is the opinion of knowledgeable folks - i am confused now - i've been waiting for over 2.5 years - should i still file WOM or it is too late now?????