Withdrawing EAD and AP application after approval

jsrini77

Registered Users (C)
My green card got approved recently and I also received the physical card. Just 3-4 days before approval, I mailed my EAD and AP approval applications. The checks were recently cashed. Do I need to send a letter withdrawing the EAD and AP application or should I just do nothing and let USCIS continue with processing and figure out on their own that the I-485 has already been approved?

Thanks.

My green card got approved recently and I also received the physical card. Just 3-4 days before approval, I mailed my EAD and AP approval applications. The checks were recently cashed. Do I need to send a letter withdrawing the EAD and AP application or should I just do nothing
--------------------do nothing, once they punch your A# they will know that your I-485 is approved

and let USCIS continue with processing and figure out on their own that the I-485 has already been approved?

Thanks.

--------------------------------

Thats quite unfortunate but it seems like you gat to kiss your $$$ goodbye. Just pray and hope they send you back the money

thats exactly happend with me and my wife. They approved our I-485 even before EAD and AP.

Interesting way to reduce the backlog, just approve 2 AOS applications and rest of 4 will be automatically invalid :)