withdrawal of appication of 485

simplicity

I don\'t know this is the right place to ask the question.

FingerPrints done. Want to Withdraw Green Card processing application.
1.Will this affect the GreenCard Processing of whole family(every member)
2. Me and wife working on EAD now.. what status we will be?

If after Green-card has been approved, I apply form Withdraw of GreenCard.
Will that affect status of everyone in the family.

thanx
Jaknap

withdraw...

Cheated by my wife.

I am stuck, how to give her some form of punishment. That step shd be
safe for kids.

She wanted to come to USA and not wanted to go back after I come to know extramarital relation(8 year old witha guy back in India). I am in such a stage that It is difficult to get divorce in such a short time.

So the Best and simplest possible solution is to withdraw application take her to that guy back in India and then...

Not a surprise to me, I guessed it from first posting. But, don\'t hurt her man. Be a forgiving pers

I know it is easy to say but difficult to practice..but

Still we are Indians(eventhough we apply for American G-card or citizenship) and we never had this culture of giving divorce.Ofcourse she might have done wrong but dont punish her.Try to recincile with her.To forgive is divine.This is my sincere suggestion.Sorry to interfere in your personal life.

you are right..there is no point in staying together...

I can understand..I thought the affair is a old and finished one and which non longer exists but if she is betraying you even now then there should be a stop.Better to be away from here rather than than living together.Best of luck.

I feel for you simplicity, and since you have indicated that your wife is not

showing any remorse you can easily get a divorce in your favor on the grounds that your wife cheated you. The custody for your children may be more difficult to get.You don\'t even have to leave the country since only her I485 application will be stopped but your will continue assuming you are the primary applicant. Your children will be granted green cards if the family court grants you their custody.

I can\'t even imagine what you must be going through, living with a woman who is using you for a green card. But it is amazing that you did not discover her infidelity for so long. I am sorry for just writing like this but the thought of such a massive betrayal of trust is disturbing.

Ofcourse ,the easiest way to punish this person is to withdraw your support from her I485 application by asking for a divorce.

By the way , even after you both do get your green cards and it is later proved in a court that she used you for green card her GC will be revoked even then.

Sometimes revenge works.

Since you asked -

Please think if your proposed course of action is worth the upheaval in your kids\' lives. Please check to see if your wife\'s past behaviour is continuing before pursuing this drastic course. Besides your email seems to indicate that her previous connection is in India and that she is here in the US and does not want to go back. Perhaps she is trying to end the affair? It might be difficult to think clearly when you feel wronged, but please pray to God before taking a decision that will certainly affect your kids adversely. Also, have you considered professional marriage counseling for both of you (especially your wife?) Good luck and pray to God.

Hahaha NSC_Year6.. you funny litttle man

This is nothing to do with God, and therefore, why pray to IT?? what\'s a loser?

Ask yourself, if you still have feeling toward her, go and try to patch things up.. or may be you can pray to me, I will help you up..

If you have no feeling toward her, congratulation, you are a free man again, report to INS and withdraw her case, and kick her back to India and don\'t worry what she would do..it\'s not your business anymore. And for you, there are bunch of girls out there.. Enjoy!!!

Good luck.. spend some quality time with real people and enjoy every moment.. PRaying???? huh?? What\'s a waste of time... Get real, you loser...