Withdraw stamp 212(a)(7)(B)(i)(II) on B1/B2 VISA, need to apply for new US VISA..how to go about!!

chandrashekarr

Hi,

An year back when visited US with B1/B2 VISA at the POE US officials asked me to withdraw my US VISA and stamped section 212(a)(7)(B)(i)(II)..now my company is asking me to re-apply for US VISA....I want to know how should i proceed to get the right VISA ....should i apply for B1/B2 or L1 or H1...what should be my right choice and am i eligible to apply now and what should be procedure to go about...if any body of my problem...please respond!!

Thanks
Chandra

You were exclused from the US on your last entry attempt since it was determined by the POE officer that you are not in possession of a valid non-immigrant visa. I am guessing the officer's determination was that you will be working for your firm while in the US on B-1 status.
You do not make the call twhether you need H-1 or L-1. Your company needs to do leg work for either one of them.

An year back when visited US with B1/B2 VISA at the POE US officials asked me to withdraw my US VISA and stamped section 212(a)(7)(B)(i)(II)..now my company is asking me to re-apply for US VISA....I want to know how should i proceed to get the right VISA ....should i apply for B1/B2 or L1 or H1...what should be my right choice and am i eligible to apply now and what should be procedure to go about...if any body of my problem...please respond!!