With PD Movement, What Next?

Don't know!
I've same questions.

One more thing. I got my 2nd FP notice on 1st Jan 2007. I gave my FP but the LUD didn't change. Since I was stuck in retrogression, I never cared to enquire if my name check is cleared. But now because of this new exciting development of PD movement, I'm thinking of taking InfoPass appiontment & enquiring about Namecheck..

Has anyone else experienced the same thing of NO LUD CHANGE after FP????

PLEASE REPLY!!

Don't know!
I've same questions.

One more thing. I got my 2nd FP notice on 1st Jan 2007. I gave my FP but the LUD didn't change. Since I was stuck in retrogression, I never cared to enquire if my name check is cleared. But now because of this new exciting development of PD movement, I'm thinking of taking InfoPass appiontment & enquiring about Namecheck..

PLEASE REPLY!!

Don't know!
I've same questions.

PLEASE REPLY!!

Well, similar case. I have given my FP in Jan or Feb 2007. But no change in I I-485 status.
When will we have update "your application is resumed the processing...."?

Retrogression expected soon again

Here is an extract from
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3236.html
---------------
The current level of demand in many of the Employment-based categories has been much lower than anticipated. As a result, the June cut-off dates have been advanced significantly in an effort to maximize number use under the annual numerical limits. At this time it appears likely that there will be additional advances during the coming months.

All readers should be aware that such cut-off date movements should allow for action to be finalized on a significant number of Citizenship and Immigration Services adjustment of status cases. Once that level of demand begins to exceed the supply of available numbers it will be necessary to make “adjustments” to the cut-off dates. At this time is in not possible to estimate when this is likely to occur, but it is expected.
---------------

I am pissed off with June Visa Bulletin.

Hello All,
I know, it is good sign for most of the people...But, I am really bothered to see this as there are more chances that a person on substitution labor with PD later than original labors could get approvals and it could be adding more processing delays also.
thanks,
Sri

I have given FP so many times that I dont even remember code 1 or code 2
Good point regarding name check, I never bothered to inquire as it takes X Years
to hear back from FBI

Infopass might be an good option.

Good Luck to All Lets Hope CIS clears old applications and makes new room for all those new 12 million applications:D

Hi Gurus,
My I-485 is pending with no change in LUD after FP in Jan 2007.
Are we suppose to see the message "your application has resume processing..."
I am not sure what next?

Please let me know.

Same thing on mine too...I gave FP 3 weeks ago and no change in status.
But for the all FPs before after the FP given, the message used to change. Don't know why? AFter all, I dont believe in USCIS systems. You need sheer luck for approval.....

Good luck bro. Post if any changes happens.
babu.

Hi Gurus,
My I-485 is pending with no change in LUD after FP in Jan 2007.
Are we suppose to see the message "your application has resume processing..."
I am not sure what next?

Please let me know.

Same thing on mine too...I gave FP 3 weeks ago and no change in status.
But for the all FPs before after the FP given, the message used to change. Don't know why? AFter all, I dont believe in USCIS systems. You need sheer luck for approval.....

Good luck bro. Post if any changes happens.
babu.

babu, your 485 status changed after FP before? Do you know what msg it was or could you pls let me know what message you see for your 485 pending? But there was an RFE in 2006 and we responded back.
I gave FP in 2005 also, but no LUD or status change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello July2003filer

Your case will give lot of clues to early filers ( in 2003 and 2004). You originally filed in NSC or transfered to NSC? You may want to take a local office appointment and enquire if your name check is cleared....

Good luck..

Concurrent 140 & 485 CSC 10/14/2004
140 appr on 04/02/2005
PD Apr 2003.
Name Check still pending......

There was no LUD or message changed after my FP code1 last month

I am going to senator's office today to check status. I asked senator's office to check status of name check. Lets see what answer i get. Depending on whether my name check is cleared or not I am going to take infopass appointment today.

However I did get RFE in Last July and replied to it. But people say that it doesn't mean that my name check is cleared.

Will update in an hour or so after coming back from senator's office.

I am going to senator's office today to check status. I asked senator's office to check status of name check. Lets see what answer i get. Depending on whether my name check is cleared or not I am going to take infopass appointment today.

However I did get RFE in Last July and replied to it. But people say that it doesn't mean that my name check is cleared.

Will update in an hour or so after coming back from senator's office.

Good luck. Also, i need to find out the senator's office in NJ and i am also thinking of going to senator to check my status.
Anybody has any experience with NJ senator? Pls let me know.

Just came back from senator's office. They don't have any information yet. I am going to take infopass appointment for tomorrow. Will keep you guys updated.

I already called USCIS and raised query. will it be problem if I take infopass appointment and if officer raises query again?

I am in the same boat, no LUD after FP was done on May 10th 2007, after my previous FP done on August 2nd 2005, I got a LUD on Aug 16th 2005.

May be I may have a lud after a couple of weeks, the good thing is I will current on June 1st 2007.

pd current but stuck in name check ,pls help

pd is nov 2001
i just called nsc and they told me my name check is pending .4 th fp done on 13 march .no lud .

results of infopass

went for infopass yesterday.was told that my case was on extended review.name check had expired in feb and the ins have requested for fresh one on march 13th,the day of my fingerprinting.as soon as they get the results ,they will send me a letter.
previous 2 name checks all cleared and the dates coincided with earlier fingerprints.
so what does this mean? fingerprinting and name check related?
why no lud after fingerprinting.last time there was lud.
anyone has any idea? please share .
thanks