With God\'s Grace, Arlington Interview Case approved - Shrini100

shrini100

Registered Users (C)
Dear Folks,

With God\'s grace, Our Green cards got approved yesteday after a sucessful simple interview at Arlington VA. Though my case was little complicated for changing employment during 485(after 4 months of RD), case got approved without much problems.

My details :
1st PD : Aug 97.
But lost that PD due to the mis-communiucation between Lawyer\'s office, employer and DOL for salary related query.
2nd PD : Feb 98.
I140 : Dec 98.

I485 ND: Oct 99.
Sponsoring employer didn\'t have projects for my skills, had to go thru tough time on "Bench".

Dec 99 Took risk of sitting at home (wihout pay), learning new skills.

Jan 00, Used EAD to get another job with new skills learned and left Sponsoring employer with a discussion/agreement of returning to him after one year as per "GC is for Future job" rule.

Feb 01: Market was down, Sponsoring employer didn\'t have projects suiting my skills. Requested for them to look for projects. Did give FP on Feb 28th.

April 01: Got RFE for employment letter, recent paystubs and W2. Requested for help on immigration boards as I was still working for different employer and not with the sponsorer.

May 01: Responded to RFE with Sponsoring and current employment letter, current paystubs and W2

June 01: Got transferred to Arlington VA.

July 16th, 01: Interviewed by a nice lady whom I shall remember all the time, with God\'s grace, got approved with 15-20 minute simple interview.

My sincere Thanks to myladoor, Bhanu, Tomhanx, ukt, Rapidact, metoo, shrini123, simpleguy, Niceguy, harapatta, AIndian, AC21or140,Winner2,iexp, VA Waiting, ss72us,gentrig, VS007, Baba yaga, John-doe1, newtothis, HVN, GCKool, desktop and all others who gave me a moral and emotional support at times I needed it most. Thanks to KiranHegde2, Bhanu, Destiniy101,123, ASC, ACE for your previous postings which were very helpful.

I\'ll post the interview details leter,
shrini100.

No Title

Hi Shrini100,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was really concerned by late yesterday evening when I didn\'t see
any posting from you...

I am REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU...

Now, Relax and Enjoy your post GC life...take a well deserved vacation I would say...you have been thru a lot!!!!

Good things always happen to Good People!!!!

Best Wishes,
Srini

No Title

I read your "Attorney Attitude" message and felt very bad for things happenning to you. Though I did not post a message for that thread I was waiting for your "good news" yesterday.

I am happy for you!!

Best wishes

No Title

Congrats Srini! Enjoy your life and have lots of fun. Don\'t forget to pray for us. Best of luck in yr future endeavors!

No Title

Congratulations, Shrini100. I am so happy for you. Could you post your interview experience like which officer is that nice lady (I hope I will interview with her too), and what questions she asked you, what documents they require and actually took? Enjoy your freedom.

No Title

congrats srini,

When you said , "you supplied current pay stubs as part of RFE".

Did they request a time frame also for how long did you supply.

Thanks

No Title

Congrats Srini!!! Call your attorney (the one with the attitude) and let her know that you got the GC!!!!

No Title

hi shrini
Congratulations
we were all waiting anxiously for your inerview exp posting

No Title

I am silent viewer of this board. I am following your case from the very begining. I broke my vow and congratulating you. You deserve this. God may be with you always. Have a wonderful life. Once again Congratulations

No Title

Hi Srini,
   Your message is a morale booster to all of us. I personally am in a situation where I will be laid off in a couple of months for sure and maybe earlier and did not know what approach to take. Stake it out here or change.
  I would appreciate if you could post your e-mail id so that I can get some insight from you on the job changing process.

PS: Congrats and enjoy your well deserved GC.

GreenHopeful

No Title

Man What a cheap lawyer. Congrats Shrini. I see that you
chaged the job less than 180 days. Am I right? DId you have to give a letter from your first (sponsoring) employer at all? It does
nopt say in your message. I may end up in a similar situation.
Can you correspond with me at n.k1@home.com?
God bless and Good luck.

No Title

congrats srini!

why did u have to get a lawyer at all? i am planning to do everything on my own. does anyone see any problems with INS if there is no lawyer?