Wishful Thinking at NSC

Sheikhchilli

Registered Users (C)
Dear NSC folks who are watching the screen on the computer without even blinking:
I want to cheer you all up with a theory of mine.

Presumption: Cases that have PD current are preadjucated.

Well here it goes. NSC is trying to prevent the retrogression because if they process a lot of caes then the next visa bulleting of July will have to be further adjusted by yet another dreadful retrogression. So they are waiting for the July bulletin to be realsed and then they can run their batch program to approve all the cases that are preajucated and have LUD of 8/19/2006.

Here are the reasons to believe this theory. How come so many cases at NSC have the same LUD of 8/19/2006. So they must have a way to filter those cases.

So my friends I thought I will give you cheerful positive message to keep us going for a week this Monday morning.

Thank sheikhchilli,
not sure your statement is true or not :confused: , But your comment makes me to start monday with a hope:)

EB3India
PD Dec 2001
tranferred to NSC on Feb 2007
code 1 Fp on April 2007

I replied RFE onjuly 31st and my lud is 8/11/06, I didn't get any LUD after that. does it mean my case is also preadjucated?

My two cents...!

Hi,

I was also thinking on the same lines. Lot of cases have LUD 08/19/06 and if you look at all the cases that have LUD of 08/19/06 they are all in thier last stages like replied to RFE's, FP's done and whose 485 dates are little old (RD some where in 2003,2004 and 2005).

Another Observation is that none of the cases (atleast in this forum) whose LUD changed on 08/19/06 are approved, this leads me to believe that there a bunch of cases where they are pre-adjucated and are in line for approval and should get approval any time.

Little hope to live with...:rolleyes:

Thanks,

I replied RFE onjuly 31st and my lud is 8/11/06, I didn't get any LUD after that. does it mean my case is also preadjucated?

I think your are also preadjucated bud. Check to see if your NC is cleared now. If not yet cleared, then request your congressman to send a letter to the appropriate authorities.

I think you have waited enough...

Thanks,

I think your are also preadjucated bud. Check to see if your NC is cleared now. If not yet cleared, then request your congressman to send a letter to the appropriate authorities.

I think you have waited enough...

Thanks,

Thanks,

I don't know whats the deal with my NC. I took infopass appointment and lady at counter told me my name check is pending. after that i called couple of times to NSC and got answer that your security check is clear?

Now I don't know what to do. I raise query after june bulletin came out and got letter that visa # are not available. that was true but it didn't say anything aboutmy security check pending.

now what can i make up from his?

Hi,

I was also thinking on the same lines. Lot of cases have LUD 08/19/06 and if you look at all the cases that have LUD of 08/19/06 they are all in thier last stages like replied to RFE's, FP's done and whose 485 dates are little old (RD some where in 2003,2004 and 2005).

Thanks,

where did you info that lot of LUDs changed on 8/19/06, just curious, mine jchanged on 8/11/06, did'nt know others also got similar change

meanwhile check out my other thread, I called NSC and a nice man mentioned they ordered around 10K visas from DOS

so your theory could be right, atleast I wish it is

right

I agree with you, Sheikhchilli. It makes sense. Even if it is not going to be bulk approval, we can see lot of approvals after July VB released. Let's prey God.

Dear NSC folks who are watching the screen on the computer without even blinking:
I want to cheer you all up with a theory of mine.

Presumption: Cases that have PD current are preadjucated.

Well here it goes. NSC is trying to prevent the retrogression because if they process a lot of caes then the next visa bulleting of July will have to be further adjusted by yet another dreadful retrogression. So they are waiting for the July bulletin to be realsed and then they can run their batch program to approve all the cases that are preajucated and have LUD of 8/19/2006.

Here are the reasons to believe this theory. How come so many cases at NSC have the same LUD of 8/19/2006. So they must have a way to filter those cases.

So my friends I thought I will give you cheerful positive message to keep us going for a week this Monday morning.

This is definitely a good thought to give ourselves hope.

However it is too good to be true probably as far as request of 10k visas and visa numbers already being assigned. I wish there was some source that could confirm our understanding.

08/19/2006

Amazing!

I just checked both mine and my wife's case has an LUD of 08/19/2006 -- RFE received.

where did you info that lot of LUDs changed on 8/19/06, just curious, mine jchanged on 8/11/06, did'nt know others also got similar change

meanwhile check out my other thread, I called NSC and a nice man mentioned they ordered around 10K visas from DOS

so your theory could be right, atleast I wish it is

Check the tread "Did anybodys I-485 LUD changed on 08/19/06". You will see lots of people whose LUD changed on 18th Aug and if you look at their signatures... you will notice that most of them have been waiting for a long time whose 485 RD is in 2003,2004 and 2005. This is my source of information.:)

The theory of cases being preadjucated just gets a BIG boost.

A friend just came from Infopass appointment at the Detroit office and was informed the the case is preadjucated. His LUD is 8/19/06 and his wife is 8/11/06. Other case details EB3- IND, PD Oct 2002, NSC.

Please also refer to my "Wishful thinking at NSC" thread for further details on the theory.

So as soon as the VB is realsed for July 2007 we should see the NSC approvals.

The theory of cases being preadjucated just gets a BIG boost.

A friend just came from Infopass appointment at the Detroit office and was informed the the case is preadjucated. His LUD is 8/19/06 and his wife is 8/11/06. Other case details EB3- IND, PD Oct 2002, NSC.

Please also refer to my "Wishful thinking at NSC" thread for further details on the theory.

So as soon as the VB is realsed for July 2007 we should see the NSC approvals.

So you are concluding we will get flood of approvals after 16th :)
Well what will be your theory after 17th once you don't see the batch approvals :)

I dont agree with it as someone with PD later than June 2003 also had LUD on 8/19/2006. So I think LUD can be beacuse of moving the cases to different server.

waiting_aos
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2005

Same here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All 3 of our I-485 applications have LUDs of 08/19/06. No updates since then.

RD 09/2004 NSC ROW
PD 10/2003
Last FP 04/2007

I dont agree with it as someone with PD later than June 2003 also had LUD on 8/19/2006. So I think LUD can be beacuse of moving the cases to different server.

waiting_aos
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2005

Same here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All 3 of our I-485 applications have LUDs of 08/19/06. No updates since then.

RD 09/2004 NSC ROW
PD 10/2003
Last FP 04/2007
No - it could still be "pre-adjudication"
When the LUDs happened (8/2006), the dates were hopelessly retrogressed - so a lot of cases were presumably pre-adjudicated to ease the workload when the PD comes current.

So there is no change if a case with dates after June 2003 also got a LUD on 8/19 - it would be worked on when its date comes current (and when NSC wakes up :D)

There is nothing left right now other than hope :)

I had my LUD changed on 08/10/2006 for 3 of us I-485(myself,wife,son)
Again had our LUD changed continously for one week in april 2007
04/16/2007 till 04/20/2007.
Actually I was expecting to have RFE but did not till today
Is that means my case is preadjusticated or still under processing ...
Finger printing done twice for my wife one in jan 2005 other in march 2007
Biometrics done for all of us in june 2005.
I gave only one FP code 3 in Aug 2005.
Dont know whether my casre is under security/NC pending.

EB3 India july 2 2002 PD
I-485- RD Dec 1 2004