Wisconsin SESA Tracker

I havn't heard anything specific about PERM from my lawyer ... all I hear is rumors here and there... I really don't know how it will affect us if it's implmeted starting July

My labor application is forwarded to Regional Office at Chicago. My PD was Dec 18th 2003.

BTW: Congrats to Dr. Sarah and GC_DEC_8th.

Good luck to all of you.

Congrates DrSarah and DKS. Now things are moving in Madison. I am really excited , I am next on the list. :D Good luck to you at Chicago.

Labor applied Nov 6 2004
Went to Chicago Dec 9 2004
Labor Certification approved May 12.

Am from Speical registration country. Cheesehead state rox!

Khan_Man said:
Labor applied Nov 6 2004
Went to Chicago Dec 9 2004
Labor Certification approved May 12.

Am from Speical registration country. Cheesehead state rox!

Glad to hear about your approval ...though it makes me hate my lawyer more since I was supposed to file my case by the end of october ...But he kept delaying for no good reason... Just a few days late and look what happens I am stuck and Chicago seems to go no where... I don't think I will bother to check out my status before 6 or 7 months...and that's only if all goes well.... from what I was seeing they are taking more than 2 months to clear 2 weeks... This whole immigration process really sucks... I can't plan anything... My wife can't plan anything in her career and meanwhile we are all stuck in our Jobs... Thanks for letting me vent... Back to our endless wait

Have patience my friend. I can understand what a frustrating wait it can be, but hopefully everything will work out okay.
I honestly feel much ligher now that LC is done. I am just waiting for my documents for AP and EAD to go through so that I can go home for a bit.
Let me know if there is any additional info you need. Lawyers are generally slow to work with unless you pester them.
I wasted around a month and a half in my whole process because of HR and Lawyer delays. Sabr karoo!

RIR labour Certifications Sessa Wisconsin

Hai All !

I just wonder How long it will take for my state Sessa approval from wisconsin state. my P.D. is Apr-26-2004.
a) Any Idea ?
b) Any Suggestions ?

Thanks all for your reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
avikarp said:
Hai All !

I just wonder How long it will take for my state Sessa approval from wisconsin state. my P.D. is Apr-26-2004.
a) Any Idea ?
b) Any Suggestions ?

Thanks all for your reply.

You never know... Wisconsin used to be very fast... within 3 weeks every thing would be processed, then it suddenly came to a standstill... However lately there has been some movement and it seems to be picking up... Hope your case gets processed as soon as possible

Meta-man:Any news

Hey meta-man

I beleive we have same PD at Wisconsin.Let me know if you hear anything for your case.I will also do the same.

Another month of disappointment!!

Another month just passed by and yet we are still stuck in December. How can anything go from the best to the worst so fast? Damn WI!!

My PD date is Feb 16th and it looks to be so far away considering that December alone took more than 3 months so far. If the trend continues, then I am looking at 6 months for state alone and another "God knows how many" months for federal. Is it a good time to drop this LC and look for another state?

Some states are processing current and some as good as feb 2004.

:mad: :( :confused:

My advice is for you to wait... It's not that far away, and you never know when things will pick up... I left pitssburgh after one whole year and it suddenly picked up and my case was processed with less than a month . Now since I left the company I couldn't use that labour... Besides PERM is about to go into action and nobody knows what kind of confusion would ensue...Maybe we all have to refile ... Then it would be too much loss for you to file the same case 3 times.... I know it's too much frustrating... This whole immigration process sucks... Hope this helps

Timeline

I have applied for a Canadian Immigration and I am approoved. I will have my visa in about 2 months. I think it is a good back up, if you have the money. Canadians are liberal and they welcome immigrants.

Dr.Sarah, could you please tell me the name of the company in pitssburgh if it is not confidential. Maybe if I could find a job there and have similar skills , I could use LC substitution if they offer me a job.

wisconsin green card labor requirements

Hi all,
I recently applied for my green card labor from wisconsin. My company has office in wisconsin though their head-office is in different state. I am not working in wisconsin. Can i get my labor cleared, or will i get any query from wisconsin state labor dept. regarding this...any help on this is appreciated...

metaman said:
I have applied for a Canadian Immigration and I am approoved. I will have my visa in about 2 months. I think it is a good back up, if you have the money. Canadians are liberal and they welcome immigrants.

Dr.Sarah, could you please tell me the name of the company in pitssburgh if it is not confidential. Maybe if I could find a job there and have similar skills , I could use LC substitution if they offer me a job.

LOL... so you want to benefit from my misfortune :D... why not:D... sure I will give you the company's name in a private message if you want.. However I have to warn you they are a typical consulting company.. They have eaten too much of my money when I left ... when I left them they huffed and puffed and threatened to sue me ...lol... as if that would scare me... later on when they did a mistake in my W2... I called the IRS and scared the hell out of them...guess who is laughing now :D... You know that labour cost me more than 4000$... Maybe if you get it you can reimburse me... LoL... Just kidding... Though I have to admit they really had some good health insurance... I am using COBRA... and I needed a couple of advanced surgeries... so I know it's very very good... To be true... If you have your own project...you hold all the cards.. and you can get whatever you want from them... I used to do that... In the end I left them because I didn't want to fight for everything... I wanted some piece of mind... plus I was thinking that filing from Wisconsin would be a breeze... Boy was I wrong about that :D... Any way... My labour was in the IT sector, I don't remember the details of the skill set... I will check the documents... They are at home... If you are still interested in the comany just tell me and I will send you the details...
As for the canadian immigration... I applied for that, but I applied late so I have to wait for a long time... well... what's new... welcome to the immigration world:D

metaman said:
I do not want to unfairly benefit from anyone's misfortune. Thanks for the reply.
I was just joking... don't take it too seriously... I would be more than glad to help anybody bypass this frustrating process... If you are really interested just tell me and I will send you the whole Info