Wisconsin SESA Tracker

Priority Date

Hi,

Can anyone tell what is the difference between filing date and priority date? Are both the same?

Also When state approves and sends to DOL, will there be any update letter from Wisconsin SESA to lawyer/employer stating that it is now sent to DOL?

tsk.

WISC SESA updates

One of the guys in my firm whose PD is Dec 11th has been approved at Wisconsin SESA and sent to Chicago DOL last week.

Also came to know that now only one FLC analyst is working on all the SESA cases at Madison, Wisconsin.

So it effectively means, more delays!!!

This is good news!! At least someone is processing applications, I am thankful for that.

Dr Sarah should be hearing from DOL anytime now.Good luck Dr Sarah.

Dec 11th PD date

Hi wisc_ladka,

When sending to DOL, did SESA sent a letter to your attorney/employer? How does Wisconsin SESA update it has been sent to DOL?

Thanks
tsk.

Updates?

DrSarah/DKS123,

Any updated from WISC SESA? The processing time has been Dec 2003 for over a month now. Does any one know whats the matter? Or DO we have to just keep waiting ad waiting and waiting until it comes to our turn.

Thanks.

5th PD case forwarded to chicago

Freinds,

My freind from my company whose PD was 5th dec got info from lawyer yesterday that his case got forwarded to Chicago DOL.

Did we hear from any other person around/after priority date of 15th Dec

New Member : details

Hi All,

I am a new member to this forum and would like to share my details :

RIR, SESA WI
PD : 26th Jan 2004
Got a copy of a letter of receipt of my materials from Dept. of workforce development, State of WI. It states the date of receipt (PD), the FLC analyst name and that the case will be scheduled for initial review in 10 days from the date of letter (but so far I havent heard anything from them).

Congrats to those whose case is now forwarded to Chicago for regional processing.

Case approved and forwarded to Chicago Regional DOL

Yesterday my lawyer called and told me the news that my case has been approved and forwarded to Chicago DOL... He will fax me the letter... My priority date was Dec 8 th... I have been waiting for around 6 months... As mentioned above you all know that now there is only one analyst working on Wisconsin state labour cases... The other analyst has just resigned (according to my lawyer)... I think my case was stuck in his pile as I was seeing other people with a priority date after me getting processed... I asked the lawyer to contact them but he is a strong believer in the "patient wait" policy ... so I asked my employer to do it... He did and was told that it will take them 60 days to process it... I resigned my self for another 2 to 3 monthes wait ( remeber initially I was promised it will be processed within 45 days maximum)..However less than a week after the call I got the approval... so I think it was stuck in the pile worked on by the resigned analyst and when my employer called it brought it to their attention that its priority date has long passed
Good luck to all of you who are waiting for their cases to be approved ... If you are around your priority date I advice you to have your lawyer or employer call ( I don't think it's good idea to call yourself except in desperate situations) ... I will have to wait minimum 6 more monthes for my case to be updated in Chicago DOL automated system... so I will be here most of the time... If you need any more info that I may have or help don't hesitate to ask... we are all in the same boat

CONGRATULATIONS Dr.Sarah

Dr.Sarah
Hearty congrats.. At last your SIX months struggle came to a happy ending.
Hope you pass through DOL/140/485 very quickly. :)

javaguy said:
Dr.Sarah
Hearty congrats.. At last your SIX months struggle came to a happy ending.
Hope you pass through DOL/140/485 very quickly. :)

Thanks for your congrats... Hope you get all your greencard matters setteled soon... If you need anything just say so

I'm sure your case was filed in RIR.right?.
And also do you know what is the current processing date.

Thanks in advance.

Dr. Sarah LC details

Dr.Sarah
Sorry to bother with some many Qs
Forgot to ask about category is it EB2/EB3?.
Did you provide all the previous employer experience letters too?.

javaguy said:
I'm sure your case was filed in RIR.right?.
And also do you know what is the current processing date.

Thanks in advance.

True it was RIR... programer/anaylst... bachelor's with 2 years experience ... I have masters dergee and five years experience but I have difficulty getting experience letter for 3 years with my previous consulting company ... so I went with the 2 year experience to avoid trouble with I-140

javaguy said:
Dr.Sarah
Sorry to bother with some many Qs
Forgot to ask about category is it EB2/EB3?.
Did you provide all the previous employer experience letters too?.

No problem... I filed with EB3... it's safer ... as I said I just have a letter from my previous consulting comany saying that I worked with them for 3 years, but I got that letter after I filed the labour... I just checked the application copy that I have...seems the lawyer didn't send any experience letters... I think you need these for I-140 rather than labour... I am planning to show the letter that I told you about and pay stubs plus a statement from one of my collegues who worked in the same company with me.... Hope this helps ... My lawyer also seems to know his work though he irritates me with his extreme patience... By the way did you get my private message about consulting companies??... Just wanted to check if you got it

Anyway... Best wishes

Thanks Dr.Sarah

Thanks again for answering all my Qs.
No so far I got three private messages but not about the employer info. msg.
you can send me via e-mail.

Congrats Dr. Sarah

Congratualtions Dr Sarah for LC cleareance at wisconsin.
Anty more updates for people whose PD are in second or third week of December.It looks they are again stuck up in first week of december.

My LC State Approved

My LC got approved by state and forwarded to DOL on May 19th. I got a faxed document of State confirmation from my employer. My PD was Dec 8th 2003. From now onwards I will be in touch thru CHICAGO DOL forum.

Good luck to u all.

PERM labour changes

Does anyone have any clue if PERM labour is going to come into effect soon? One of my freinds was saying that starting July state SESAs maynot accept labour applications and it will be all ONLY PERM. does anyone have any insights from your attorneys on this?
Also, will that have any effect on the already applied application pending with SESAs now?