• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Winners from Nepal EDV 2013 with case number

case number found in nepal till now

78**
87**
81**
88**
974*
427*
66**
76**
76**
75**
55**
55**
96**
72**
15**
9**
66**
46**
78**
66**
408*
31*
92**
96**

Do you mind to share what is the status among them, such as got 2NL date, interview date, visa pick up date? It's very important to us, thank you!

If they are in this forum and already shared their status in forum, can you add their name after case number, thank you!

Guys mine is 57** hehe.....do u have any idea about bank statement??? Do we really need to show ...Is it a plus point

I have heard that some guys have made the bank statement, but you can go to the embassy with you 2NL and ask that do you really need bank statement or not. Because they have not mentioned anywhere about document to support yourself. But exact meet them in embassy Wednesday or Friday between 2PM to 4 PM, nepali time.

Everyone almost all below 2700 case number must have got there 2NL as per November Visa Bulletin. But immgrat your case number is also high like mine so we may need to wait around 6 month. But VIsa bulletin have variant case numbers so hope the case number get a high jump in December Visa bulletin.

Do you mind to share what is the status among them, such as got 2NL date, interview date, visa pick up date? It's very important to us, thank you!

If they are in this forum and already shared their status in forum, can you add their name after case number, thank you!
Everyone almost all below 2700 case number must have got there 2NL as per November Visa Bulletin. But immgrat your case number is also high like mine so we may need to wait around 6 month. But VIsa bulletin have variant case numbers so hope the case number get a high jump in December Visa bulletin.

You can join the facebook group of the EDV 2013 Winners from Nepal and you can get updates

the link to the page is https://www.facebook.com/groups/dvwinnersnepal/

Last edited by a moderator:
In January, Visa Bulletin predicts that all the asians below 3400 will be interviewed. Best of Luck...

Congraulations

Thanks.

btw I have a question about my academic certificates such as my Bachelor degree is written in Nepali and also in English in the Original. Anything that is written in Nepalese is also written in English So I guess I don't have to translate them, also I have similar case for SLC certificates except date (although written in English) contained in it is only in Nepali date i.e. in Bikram sambat (baisakh, jestha...) and not in Gregorian calendar (January, February....) so do you guys think I should translate my SLC certificates.

hmmm.... to be on safer side and if translating the document doesn't cost fortune, I would say better have the translated copy. The cost benefit analysis is highly tilted towards getting one.

No need to translate the SLC or 10+2 certifcate. They know very well that Nepal uses two dates they check by there system if only the date of birth only is in B.S. If the certificate in both languages then you no need to translate for only dates in BS. they know how to deal very well.

No need to translate the SLC or 10+2 certifcate. They know very well that Nepal uses two dates they check by there system if only the date of birth only is in B.S. If the certificate in both languages then you no need to translate for only dates in BS. they know how to deal very well.

Thanks,
Also I met someone who had faced DV interview couple of days ago and it's confirmed that SLC does not need to be translated, also most of our academic certificates (earned from Nepal) does not need to be translated as it is also written in English, it's only birth certificate which is in native Nepali language needs to be translated.

Expecting something in near future....
Today is not expected but tomorrow in the morning maybe our second letter
what do you say folks?

CN : 2013AS000052** (Nepal)
Entry Date : 12 Oct 2011
1st NL Checked : 2nd December 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 21st December 2012
Fed Ex Delivery Confirmation : 26th December 2012
2nd NL : Not Yet
Medicals :
PCC :
Interview :