• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Winner of DV2008, still try for 2009??

SSJ2305

Registered Users (C)
This was asked before but i can't find the thread so i'm asking again: is it okay for me to enter the DV2009 even though i won the 2008. My interview will be December, 11th and if i shouldn't get the greencard for whatever reason, would it be okay to have entered for the one in 2009?

SSJ2305, Have u gotten ur 2nd package? Have u started medicals? Our Interview happens to be the same date... mine is 11th Dec too. I just want to know.

Well to your question, Yes! You can enter in for DV2009 as I also did based on advice.

i have interview on d 26th nov. need advice on presenting of certificate. i have 4 credit and also diploma in computer sc. which one are they goin to asked questions.

[QUOTE=Commy;1814805]SSJ2305, Have u gotten ur 2nd package? Have u started medicals? Our Interview happens to be the same date... mine is 11th Dec too. I just want to know.

Well to your question, Yes! You can enter in for DV2009 as I also did based on advice.[/QUOTE
]

Yes Commy, i received the 2nd package 2 weeks ago and i already underwent the medical examination. Still trying for DV2009 just to be on the safe side. Thanks for the replies!

i have interview on d 26th nov. need advice on presenting of certificate. i have 4 credit and also diploma in computer sc. which one are they goin to asked questions.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
even if I were the interviewer I wouldn't be able to give you an honest answer to the question. Go to the interview, present your 4 credits+diploma and be ready to take in very tough questions, especially on what you know best. You may have to prove that you can make it in the states without becoming a public charge. Nobody can predict the questions you would get on that day but after morethan a decade in Europe and America I can bet that your value to the nation as a whole will be the focus of the interview.

However you may meet an interviewer who may just ask you a couple of personal questions and that would be it. Don't count on that. Good luck!