• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Winner of 2003

noro

Registered Users (C)
I won the lottery for the dv2003 and my number is AF000168XX. I filled all the forms and sent them in August 2002. I have not received anything yet meaning mail. I am worried. Is it late or wait a little bit since my number is current for May 2003 or maybe I am wrong. Thanks for your advice.

Call NVC and ask them..
Are you checking in everymonth bulltein from BCIS.
I think you number should be in month os May'03

are you doing AOS or CP? If you are doing CP, call KCC and ask for the status. Are you presently in US or outside?

Re: Reply

Originally posted by noro
I am outside US and doing CP

Get in touch with KCC immediately. Your VISA interview letter seems to be missing. I hope you are not late.
Good luck

KCC says do not contact them but contact immigration. Is not that when your number comes current in the Visa Bulletin they send you
the interview letter. mine is current in May 2003.

Thanks

Noro ???

Did you send those correspondance by registered & Express mail or just regualr mail.

I doubt that mail is missing or something like that , but wish it is not.

Contact the nearest U.S. Embassy asking them that "you did not get the response/2nd letter regarding your DV-2003"

Do it immediately, otherwise when time will be over then NVC will close issuing the DV-2003 Visa