Will USCIS send receipt notice?

Gc_puli

Registered Users (C)
My attorney has submitted I-140/485/EAD applications 10 days back to NSC. Will NSC send a receipt notice(485/EAD) to my home address? or Will they just send it to the law firm?

Thanks

receipt notices

I guess, it Depends on what address has been specified in the applications, but usually when a law firm files it, they use their own address and mostly the receipt notices are definitely received by the law firm. Thats whats been happening in my case. Although my last ead and ap approval notices were mailed to my address directly. I-140 receipt notice and approval notice is usually mailed to the law firm if it is retained by your employer.
hope it helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gc_puli said:
My attorney has submitted I-140/485/EAD applications 10 days back to NSC. Will NSC send a receipt notice(485/EAD) to my home address? or Will they just send it to the law firm?

Thanks

Approval notice for EAD and AP go to you directly, all the others including receipt notices, RFE letters and approval notices will go to your attorney.

Gc_puli said:

Thanks

Forgot one thing. Fingerprints notice will also go to you directly.