Will this be a problem for my N400 application?

alphagc

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus,

I got my GC through employment in 2004. The sponserd company filed my
I-485 in Feb 2002 and I got laid off in Nov 2002. I found a job the same day and in the same field and I got my GC approval in 2004.

Do you think this can be a problem with my N400 application or during the interview?

I already applied for N400 in April 2007 and did my FP and I'm waiting for the IL. I applied since I'm married to US citizen for more than 3 years.

Your adivce is highly appreciated!!!!!
:)

AC21 cases have been adjudicated without any problems. You will have no problems in the interview. Your 3 year rule has nothing to do with the validity of your green card, they will still examine the basis of your employment based green card. But you will fly...!
Hi Gurus,

I got my GC through employment in 2004. The sponserd company filed my
I-485 in Feb 2002 and I got laid off in Nov 2002. I found a job the same day and in the same field and I got my GC approval in 2004.

Do you think this can be a problem with my N400 application or during the interview?

I already applied for N400 in April 2007 and did my FP and I'm waiting for the IL. I applied since I'm married to US citizen for more than 3 years.

Your adivce is highly appreciated!!!!!
:)

You should not have any problems. Mostly the DO will be asking only post GC period which you mentioned in the N400 application.You will be fine and relax.