Will there be entry problem

MyWaitForGC

Registered Users (C)
Dear Forum Members,
I have gotten GC 10 months back and I came to India on vacation. While I am on vacation, my parents went to consulate for visitor visa interview. But there visa has been rejected on 214(b). They also asked about my complete details including where I have been working and how many children do I have and so and so forth. They also said that my parents are not divuling information and lying all the time(while they are not). Now my biggest worry is will there be any problem entering at port of entry while I am coming back after completing my vacation(do they deny my entry?)? If there is any problem, what are my options to mitigate them? Please advice me.

Thanks
D

You will not have any problem as long as there is nothing to hide. Just have your papers ready in case you are pampered with lots of questions but I doubt there will be any.

POE cannot deny your entry unless they find something incriminating and discrepancies, including fabrication, in your GC application. Parents get denied, every now and then, and that has nothing to do with your case. One of the prime reasons for a parent's visa application denial is that the consulate is not convinced that they will return to India after a visit to US. That's all.

Just enjoy your vacation and have fun!

Last edited by a moderator: