Will there be a Revised JULY 07 Bulletin??

sidhu_verma

Registered Users (C)
Important and Frustrating News from AILA:

On Monday or Tuesday of next week, State Department plans to issue a revised Visa Bulletin for July 2007. This revised Bulletin would retrogress some or all of the employment-based categories, very likely to the point of unavailable. Reports from AILA members about unusual levels and types of activities by USCIS indicate a particular push to adjudicate employment-based adjustments currently in the pipeline so as to exhaust visa numbers for fiscal year 2007.

This follows the actions of USCIS in June, when it began rejecting EB-3 "Other Worker" adjustment applications even though the Visa Bulletin showed an October 2001 cut-off date, on the basis that the "Other Worker" numbers for the year had been exhausted.

What a MASS!

I'm wondering what's gonna happen for those approvable cases waiting in the queue. Hopefully, those cases allocated visa number already. Otherwise, there would be no more approval for the whole month of July.

it's very obvious..there will be a flood of new applications starting from july 1st..the calculation would be less resources vs more applications is equal to more retro victims..

ic-only gc

It appears that there may be a new visa bulletin or some sort of advisory notice. If they do not control, there will be around 200K to 500K new 485s, AP, EAD applications could be received by USCIS and it will practically stall the process. USCIS will not even have a space to collect all the mails. One of my friend company, they are going to file at least 700 485s on July. Due to PERM and completion of LC in BEC, the number of guys in the LC completion stage huge. It will be about 200K peoples will be waiting for 485 filing..

It was a blunder mistake by DOS by making current for all in July and retracting back with in 15 days. It is definitely a pain for most of us. This clearly shows how these federal agencies are working.

The intension is not to waste visas. They are having 40,000 eligible 485s are ready for approval. They have same number of visas available for the rest of the fiscal year. They should allocate visas to these 40,000 pending 485s and receive a small quantity of 485s to approve them in next fiscal year.

Any way no one knows what is going to happen in July first week. It will be great, if they assign all the 40,000 visas in July for the eligible 485s that were pending long time and approve them before FY. Otherwise it will be a big blow.

:mad:

Hope they don't make all the categories "unavailable". These stupid guys are really playing with people's lives. People have spent 100's of dollars for immigration medicals.. now they are all screwed if they change the bulletin.....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

sidhu,

"On Monday or Tuesday of next week, State Department plans to issue a revised Visa Bulletin for July 2007"

Where did you see it ?
I cannot find it on the AILA website...

--pdd123

PD 12/2001
EB3/India self labor CSC
Labor certified : 04/2004
I140/485 concurrent filing (CSC):08/2004
I-140 approved : 03/2005
I-485 stuck in namecheck ( as on 06/2005, so I-485 not approved)
Dates retrogressed
I-485 CSC->NSC xfer : 02/2007
2nd FP : 04/2007
I-485 : delayed for ever ??

What will happen to pending cases, which has PD 2002 and below? These cases are very old cases. Like my case is already assinged to an officer.

PD: 09/2002

Quite pathetic .... our tax dollars (and application $$) are hard at work :rolleyes:

It was always a mistake to make everything current in July - they should have only moved it up gradually - say like 6 or 12 months from the June dates.

They screwed up and are now trying to "fix" it - oh well

Quite pathetic .... our tax dollars (and application $$) are hard at work :rolleyes:

It was always a mistake to make everything current in July - they should have only moved it up gradually - say like 6 or 12 months from the June dates.

They screwed up and are now trying to "fix" it - oh well

What are you complaining about, you got your approval didn't you ?:)

AILA Posting - Follow-up to Update on July Visa Availability

http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=22799

Follow-up to Update on July Visa Availability
Cite as "AILA InfoNet Doc. No. 07062930 (posted Jun. 29, 2007)"

Further to the posting on 6/29/07 about July visa availability:

Several members have asked whether they should continue in their efforts to file adjustment of status applications for employment-based cases. Of course, this is a matter for each attorney's best judgment, but note that:

It is not certain what day the revised Bulletin will be issued.

It is possible that the revised bulletin will not issue at all--efforts to stop this unprecedented action are being pursued.

If you "front desk" the application, i.e. decide it is futile to file, and a remedy opens up later, having submitted the applications may improve the chances of utlizing whatever fix might be available.

If you do submit the adjustments, be sure to use a method whereby you can document delivery, and keep that documentation for each client.

AILF's Legal Action Center is seeking plaintiffs with respect to both the adjustment applications that were or are expected to be rejected for June and the adjustment applications that are expected to be rejected in July. Go to InfoNet Document # 07062975 for the Potential Plaintiff Questionnaire and related FAQ.

We cannot predict now what will happen, but will continue to update the membership as developments occur.

st4guitar

Cannot access the link you posted..
Only for AILA members..
Can you post more content from that link, if any ?

--pdd123

PD 12/2001
EB3/India self labor CSC
Labor certified : 04/2004
I140/485 concurrent filing (CSC):08/2004
I-140 approved : 03/2005
I-485 stuck in namecheck ( as on 06/2005, so I-485 not approved)
Dates retrogressed
I-485 CSC->NSC xfer : 02/2007
2nd FP : 04/2007
I-485 : delayed for ever ??