Will the Online Status message change when your FP is ordered

GCTheGreat

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
Will there be any change in the online message when TSC orders for my Finger Prints. I appologise if this question is asked several times and if so please forward me to the thread where it was answered.

Thanks
RD May 2002
FP :mad:

As unreliable and unpredictable TSC is, the answer is it all depends. :(
If it changes it used to be "On Month,day Year, we mailed a notice requesting that you appear for fingerprint recording. The notice also gave the times and location where this processing could be done. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."
Many have got FP notice without online status change.

No FP yet

Hello Please keep us posted....whenever any one recieves FP notice.
I also belong to the group of "ND: May 2002" But NO FP yet.

Unfortunately Online status is not 100% reliable.

I have experienced it myself. I have also noticed people being approved from a received status directly to Approved (I am sure a few of this guys were definetely FPed but Online status never transitioned to FP sent , FP recvd). Even though in the past people have mentioned that they were approved without FP.

Your best bet if you were promised FP (by a CSR or due to AR11).

1. Create an Online account at Online Status and moniter fot Last Updated Date. and also enroll in email notification.

2. If you do not see a status change in 2 to 3 weeks or receive FP notice, call back the CSR and talk to them.

How many people are in ND May 2002 but No FP situation? I am surely worried, are we being left out when TSC go on to the concurrent process files?

ND: May 9 2002
FP: ???????