Will premium procession cause Ref for EB1A?

noah77

My lawyer told me premium procession of Eb1a will very likely cause Ref, because USCIS sometime can not finish it in 15 days and just use ref to delay it. Is it true? Thanks

i would say either way, even if u get an RFE, you'll know soon enough, why wait 6 months. good luck

i would say either way, even if u get an RFE, you'll know soon enough, why wait 6 months. good luck

No, you cant default like that. You should make an informed choice. Conventional wisdom is that CIS is "literal" in interpreting the different criteria for premium processing. You get approved in 15 days if everything fits a narrow definition (and sometimes even if you are just lucky.) You get a more thorough reading only if you did not do premium processing. If you are certain of your credentials, or need to hurry, use premium processing. There are stories of people who chose one way or the other, and realized they had chosen wrong, to their detriment. If unsure of your file, you can expect an RFE with greater probability under premium processing. This "being literal" is simply their trouble avoidance strategy. NSC is allegedly notorious for it. Not just for EB1s/NIWs, but even for standard EB-2 RIRs etc from the Pleistocene era.

Last edited by a moderator:
Galactus,

I am amazed at your "Vocab"..! r u a descendent of Shakespeare....or someone close to him..what books do you read as your favorite pass time..do you mind telling us..;)

This "being literal" is simply their trouble avoidance strategy. NSC is allegedly notorious for it. Not just for EB1s/NIWs, but even for standard EB-2 RIRs etc from the Pleistocene era.[/QUOTE]