Will my case be transfered for interveiw if my wife\'s FP not good?

peter

Registered Users (C)
ND 03/01 FP 10/01
I called yesterday IIO said my wife\'s FP need redo.
I called today IIO said my FP is good.
I asked if my case will be processed if my wife\'s FP is not good, she said you are two different cases.
Will anyone give me any idea on this?

Nik, your cased was transfered for interview, do you mean your wife\'s case or both of yours? Thanks.
Appreciate it !!!

both cases are together...

Your case and your wife\'s case will be processed together. If your wife has to redo FP , then your case will be pending till they get her FP.

Thanks, asdf qwert!

Could you tell me who\'s FP need redo for your case?
Did they tell you why need redo?

Thanks
Soong Wang

We both have done FP for the second time

We first did our FP on 01/01.
During 02/01 , I received a second notice for FP and my lawyer and every body told us to ignore that notice if it is with in 90 days. Called up IIO and they told they received our FPs (both) , so we ignored that second notice.

Then waited for long 6 months, calling IIO in between and asking for FP status and they saying everything is fine.

Finally we got notices to do FP again on 07/01 scheduled for 11/01. Then we called IIO and they said they never received my FP , but only got my husbands. so frustrating.

Both of us did our FP again on 07/01 and called IIO during 09/01 and they said they recived our FP. Finally heard about our approval on 10/12/01 even before our sechuduled FP notice date.

Peter - have you done FP after Oct 1?

If you have done FP after Oct 1 - what does AVM say for your wife\'s FP (after oct 1, AVM is updated after receipt of FP by INS). Just curious to see - if they provide information about FP re-do.

Thanks.

No Title

We have done FP on Oct. 9th. Nothing about FP in AVM even though I have confirmed my FP is OK with IIO today.

Peter

Peter, Both the cases go together

My wife\'s FP was not good but mine was OK. But as both the cases go together, our cases got transferred to local INS.

No Title

Till now she hasn\'t received notice for FP redo.
May I know where your spouse\'s FP redo notice issued from? INS CSC or ACS?
Thanks