Will I be able to check whether FP notice has been sent from IIO.

s-gc

Registered Users (C)
Will I be able to check whether FP notice has been sent by calling IIO, looks like people who has applied around my ND have received the FP notices.

No Title

I am in the same boat. My ND is 08/00, but haven\'t recieved FP notice as yet. It is difficult to get hold of the IIOs, so I haven\'t tried that. Did you manage to get any info?
AC

No Title

NO, tired calling, busy tones always, my attorney said he can follow only after 6 months. decided to keep my fingers crossed and wait for it. Please post any progress.

No Title

I tried the national visa center (1-800 375 5282) number. They are easier to get hold of, though they may not be able to give you specific info. The gentleman there told me that finger printing scheduling depends on availibility of adjudicating officers and their work load. I don\'t know how the system works, but if work is allocated to officers specializing in certain countires or EB category, then it is possible that some body from a different country or different EB group may go ahead of you. Anyway, there\'s very little we can do, but wait and see. Hang in there.
AC