Will I able to get i130 approval? Complicated situation.

jjblu

A few years ago, I got married to my first USC wife, apply for AOS, after our first interview-separated, we got into problems, we got some mismatched answers and the IO tricked her and she unwittingly signed a document to withdraw the case, because of two inconsistencies. The case and my i145 was denied due to withdrawal. We were going to reapply but she cheated on me and we got divorced.
I was still in school so I was not out of status.
Now I got married to another USC, and she also filed for my AOS, we have our interview coming up. Will my past marriage come up? Will they allege fraud? There was no language like that in my first marriage i145 denial, just that it was denied based on the i130 withdrawal. My new spouse and I just had a baby and I have to be here for my family. I’ll get an attorney for the interview but I would just like to know my chances of success? Has anyone been in this situation before?

I'd treat this as a case of it's own. You were not accused of fraud as your case was withdraw.
Now you have a baby and we all know marriages fail especially in America for young ones... Clearly that was one of the reasons you've married your ex. But that's not the only reason you married her and nor it's a crime. You also have stayed in that marriage after all that.
I'd just focus and be honest and you'll be fine. With all the legal separations of families happening. I'm sure the USIC workers are open and happy to see cases like this.

I'd treat this as a case of it's own. You were not accused of fraud as your case was withdraw.
Now you have a baby and we all know marriages fail especially in America for young ones... Clearly that was one of the reasons you've married your ex. But that's not the only reason you married her and nor it's a crime. You also have stayed in that marriage after all that.
I'd just focus and be honest and you'll be fine. With all the legal separations of families happening. I'm sure the USIC workers are open and happy to see cases like this.
Thank you. Yes I’m focused on my current marriage with my wife. I’m just worried that the can upend my family’s life y’know. Going thru all this with a newborn has been very stressful