will E-mail Approval be enuff for Stamping ?

goastros

Registered Users (C)
I have to goto the Arlington, VA location.

I am a TSC filer and got approved on 10th July, I still have not rec'd the letter but I am moving on this thursday.
so it would be lot better for if i get my passprt stamped before i move out of VA.

can anyone tell me abt their experience at the arlington office.
what time shd i get there ?
Plus what all do I need to carry ?

Just a printout of the e-mail notice will work at arlington office ??

I guess passport, 2 photos, Ap, EAd and what else ?

has anyone else then asrivang got their passpost stamped with e-mail letter.

Thanks in advance.

Anyone who has had experience with stamping at Arlington, VA office ??
I just checked my today's mail. No approval letter..

PP Stamping experience

Well, according my experience today at Newark, NJ, I do NOT even think that they would allow you to get inside building or office without formal documents. Plus, they will take your copy with photos & EAD together to get plastic card process.

My suggestions to you is to wait until receving your copy of notice. Then get stamp next.

Well, at least, think about the other way, you have finally overcomed this nightmare. Why put youself once again into the potential anger from their damn serivce... :( The service they provided, as everyone knows, is complete unprofessional.

It suppose to be a time to celerbrate, not anything unhappy.

Just my 2 cents to you!!!

BTW. Congratulation.

Wintech said:
Well, according my experience today at Newark, NJ, I do NOT even think that they would allow you to get inside building or office without formal documents. Plus, they will take your copy with photos & EAD together to get plastic card process.

My suggestions to you is to wait until receving your copy of notice. Then get stamp next.

Well, at least, think about the other way, you have finally overcomed this nightmare. Why put youself once again into the potential anger from their damn serivce... :( The service they provided, as everyone knows, is complete unprofessional.

It suppose to be a time to celerbrate, not anything unhappy.

Just my 2 cents to you!!!

BTW. Congratulation.

True, wintech. I am extremely happy that I have got approved without any RFE or xfer, since I moved from texas to VA area, I always was fearing I will be good case for RFE.
but now tomorrow I am moving.
I read that asrivang had used the e-mail printout in May at the Arlington, VA office and got stamped.
I was wondering if anyone else had such luck at arlington.
I will give it a shot tomorrow.
at the most they will say NO and i will waste 4-5 hours but still i have to give it a try.

Thanks to asrivang, I did go for stamping on 15th july at arlington, va center with just approval e-mail.
i got my passport stamped that morning and today my status changed to "card ordered on July 22nd" blah blah....

so overall looks like certain centers - Arlington ,VA allows PP stamping with e-mail and Newark, NJ does not.