• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

will a child under1year also pay visa fee

seaman20

Registered Users (C)
as parents pay for visa fee what age does a child reach to pay visa fee becos i have a child of just 4months and i dont know if she will be required to pay visa fee

as parents pay for visa fee what age does a child reach to pay visa fee becos i have a child of just 4months and i dont know if she will be required to pay visa fee

You will need to pay for the baby, as well. There is no age limits/restrictions as far as a visa fee goes.

no they dont firi. Anytin can happen expecially in this country am from things are done in funny ways. Becos of money

no they dont firi. Anytin can happen expecially in this country am from things are done in funny ways. Becos of money

Then you probably have a place in your passport where the childs picture can be attached to.

Too bad...America now requires the child to have it's own passport...

hmm...well, a friend of mine won DV2011 and left last July. He had his 3 kids' pictures attached to his passport along with names and dates of birth. Their visas were also put on his passport.

Yes passport is required for everyone even babies. Its applicable in most of the countries.

That appears to be inaccurate and is contradicted by the usembassy.gov website:

So a child under may be included under a parent's passport. If the child is over 16, then it must have a picture added to the parent's passport. Presumably when the child becomes 18, it will have to acquire an adult passport.

@slash_dot,what @samuel5028 is saying is right?the US Govt,now requires everyone to have a passport,even a one or years old baby to have a passport.Personally i think it is newly policy/implementation.Some other countries do have this kind policy/implementation also.Well to me its a good initiating,a welcome idea.

I have two uncles in TX whose kids are less than five years old and they all have their passports with this policy/implementation.