Wil EB2/EB3 matter for AC21 Case?? Urgent!

zc58888

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
I have a job opportunity to move to Chicago, which I believe comes under NSC. Do you think the move would have any adverse affect on my 485 processing? Job is similar as described in Labor (DBA) but my orginal Labor was approved under EB2. The new offer does not specify any Advance degrees. Will this matter. Can I take the job?.

Will the case also move to NSC or will it be still processed in TSC? Do I need to update the address change for pending cases? Any issues with change in location using AC21?
Your inpute are very valued. Please respond at the earliest.

Thanks
PD: 12/99
485 ND: 06/02
FP: 07/02 expired.
EAD: applied for third one in 03/04. 2nd one expiring on 07/04

zc58888 said:
Hi All,
I have a job opportunity to move to Chicago, which I believe comes under NSC.
Do you think the move would have any adverse affect on my 485 processing?
--no problem
Job is similar as described in Labor (DBA) but my orginal Labor was approved under EB2. The new offer does not specify any Advance degrees. Will this matter. Can I take the job?.
--- yes you can take the job and future perment job offer letter should have the same skills as on approved LC

Will the case also move to NSC or will it be still processed in TSC?
----- they only transfer 5-10 %cases. Dont ask for the transfer let it be with TSC
Do I need to update the address change for pending cases?
---YES,
do the below:
1 file form AR11 for address change
2 update NCSC on 18003755283, your new address, provide them your ,WAC,EAC or LIN # of I-485 and reciept # of any pending petitions with service center, provide the receipt#, your name, DOB, A#( A# is on I-485 filing reciept)
3 write letter to service center for address change on your I-485 or any pending petition with them provide your past and NEW address, attach I-485 receipt copy, write your name, DOB, A# on cover letter(if you hire your own lawyer he can do that). Send the letter to your service center with certified return receipt and out side the envelope write in big bold letters ATTENTION: ADDRESS CHANGE
*** do the all 1,2,3
Any issues with change in location using AC21?
-No problem of lacation of job if use AC21
Your inpute are very valued. Please respond at the earliest.

Thanks
PD: 12/99
485 ND: 06/02
FP: 07/02 expired.
EAD: applied for third one in 03/04. 2nd one expiring on 07/04