Wife's H4 Visa Refused. Please Advice.

NDConsulateSux

My Wife's Visa Got rejected from New Delhi Consulate.

She had taken all the documents listed on the website/American Consulate Checklist for H-4 Visa.

Still the consular officer asked to her to furnish more details. One of the requirement is so strange that its almost impossible to comply with.

W-2 forms of all the current employees of the US Company.

Which company is going to give this confidential info. Its not a spelling mistake and I have read the document given to her by the Consulate properly. Its clearly written "w-2 forms of all EMPLOYEES"

Can anyone help me in this regard as my company has flatly refused to give w-2 forms of all the employees to me after I showed them the letter given to my wife by US consulate in
New Delhi.

:confused:

Wifes H4 Refused

Was it her first stamping or she has been to US before? Change of Visa type or fresh application?

It seems ridiculous to ask that. Is there anyway she can talk to somebody out there in the embassy to confirm that they want w-2 forms of all employees.

BTW, did u mention any figures for number of employees in any brochure or company letter that were submitted to the US counsulate.

priya,

Thanks a lot for your reply.
My wife got the rejection under 221(g).
They have asked for "W-2 forms for all employees, photographs of company inside and outside, brochures."

I cannot disclose the name of my company but its pretty big in India. My company is preparing some kind of letter from KPMG to show them some tax returns. And may be they will provide me a letter addressed to Consulate stating that this requirement cannot be fulfilled.

I do not know if that will suffice.
My wife has applied for H-4 this demand looks absolutely crazy at least for H-4.