Wife's GC not approved Yet. Is anyone is the same boat???

overWait

Registered Users (C)
hay guyz,
I got my approval on May 18th and Bio on June 22. My LUD hasn't changed since. Also haven't received the card yet. Message still displays the GC is approved it doesn' talk about the Bio or card being ordered.

My wife is still waiting for the miracle. I applied for her EAD on June 27th , hoping it might trigger her GC approval as happened in my case. We got her Bio done on 29th. Her EAD LUD kept changing from 28th until 30th but her GC is not approved yet. Her EAD is also not yet aproved (I guess it will take a while). I guess my wife's I485 RD is 02/2005, so that could be one of the reason.

Don't know whats goin on. Just wanted to check if anyone is in the same boat???

Yes, I am in similar situation. I got the approval on Jun 1st, wifes is still not approved. See my signature.

With PD's retrogressing, I guess our spouses will have to wait till Oct to hear anything about their cases :(, and theres noting we can do.

Can I say I am in the same boat?? Someone in this forum commented, no two people will be in the same boat, as everybody's situation is different from others.

Anyway, I am in similar situation. I got approval on 1st July, and my wife's is still waiting. I planned my overseas trip in September. I don't know if everything gets cleared by then.

same boat

Hi,

Please see my information below

I485 EB2
RD 09/18/02
ND 10/18/02
1-st FP 11/22/02
2-d FP 08/10/04
3-d EAD 08/23/04
No RFE
AD - 09/30/04 - for me & my son
GC - 03/2005 - for me & my son

My husband still waiting, his case moved to the local office (I am a primary applicant)

Thanks
Elena

elena1 said:
My husband still waiting, his case moved to the local office (I am a primary applicant)

Thanks
Elena

I hope it ain't any trend of approving Primaries. If thats the case then I don't see any hopes in October quota.