Wife's AP weird situation.

hoochie

Registered Users (C)
My Wifes AP has been pending since June 14th and there has been no update. We tried to request for expditing it and here is the response we got...

"Your application for I131 - Was sent to the National Benefit Center the system shows that this application has been conolidated into the A file ### which is currently located in the Atlanta, GA office. The system also indicates that the processing of this I131 was terminated on 28th Aug 2008 therefore we request you schedule an infopass appointment @ www.uscis.gov to discuss your case with your local district office."

I went for an infopass appt and they said - they have no information and its on adminstrative hold. No idea whats going on - online status shows pending.

Any advise, Gurus ?

My Wifes AP has been pending since June 14th and there has been no update. We tried to request for expditing it and here is the response we got...

"Your application for I131 - Was sent to the National Benefit Center the system shows that this application has been conolidated into the A file ### which is currently located in the Atlanta, GA office. The system also indicates that the processing of this I131 was terminated on 28th Aug 2008 therefore we request you schedule an infopass appointment @ www.uscis.gov to discuss your case with your local district office."

I went for an infopass appt and they said - they have no information and its on adminstrative hold. No idea whats going on - online status shows pending.

Any advise, Gurus ?

Mine took 10 months before they approve it without any Infopass or RFE.